Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Purrrr~~


[Yay~ finish posting tis series soon! A reita a day, keeps the bitches away!]

Sorrie, I cant help it.. Changed blog song again! SID- Chapter 1.. I realli like the violin =)

Hmmm.. Todae is another DAY~ I almost fell aslp after i off all the alarms.. and i find tat my alarm tone is kinda... Irritating!? Haha! early in the morning, the kiddie's koishite Discord~ Haha!! nt tat the song is irritating but early in the morning.. Haha!! ok enugh of my nt waking up..

As always, the 2 lifeskills lessons.. PAIN!! wen will it like END!?? omg! soon la huh? YES!! Todae, a bit of a blur for my web tech coz on thursdae I'm absent~ and the javascript.. HOR~~ maths calculations~~ but good ting.. I can slowly understand and at least can catch up.. nt too bad huh? and during some free time, wen to change the courses.. I dunnoe wad i wan! so little choices and its scary~ more scary den the first time wen i oni got 2 choice.. such a pain in the brain!

Tml, lesson oni starts at 1.30pm.. Whoosh! can slp.. hmmm.. I'm a lazy cat~ meow?~
Happy Birthday to HUITING!!! which is tml.. =)

My msn message sound is KISS! so everytime u all send me msgs is like giving me lots of LOVE!! *muackz* Haha~ coz i realli cannt stand ruki keep on singing and singing wen everyone is like toking and toking non stop.. Haha! for ytd la..


Phantasmagoria- 幻想曲~Eternal Silence~
I dunnoe.. but i find peace and sadness in tis song.. the only song i listen to frm dem =x haha~ but i realli like it..

Ok time for some of my bitching fangerlism...

I tink i can look at him like forever~~ Haha!!! Like so much warmth eh? Haha~ Oh my dork! *cuddle cuddle*

=For my dearest GF!!=

Tml is ur birthday!!! I dunnoe which rookie u like so..
i decided to gif u one wif the so stressed face! Haha~
well, I MISS YOU!! can u stop hiding and at least appear?
*poof~ a pile of smoke* Appear Appear~~~
spend some time wif me mah~~~ =(
LOVES! =p


[Tat sort of craziness]