Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm prepared~


[Mmmm~~ he looks delicious! *kenna bashed*]

[Issn't these gazette paper dolls cute?? Awww~]
^Aoi, Reita, Ruki, Uru, Kai

Todae early morning.. which is nt too early either.. ard 930++ i woke up.. on the com wen to sign up an account for my JPAE.. den waited for 10am den go in to apply.. abt like 11+ like tat finally can submit den ok.. I'm done applying, I still haf time to consider my top 5 courses.. I dunnoe wanna change a nt leh.. So struggle struggle u noe? 5 oni leh.. if dun haf den they anyhow liao..

haiz.. anyway, I'm prepared already if i cant go poly.. to sae it truthfully, I dun even care.. I've got other things i wanna do.. nw all i can do is wait till 3 April 2pm wen i get the posting results.. anyway, JIA YOU for the final exams! go go go~!

After applying den was looking at babe's blog.. Haha! I found someting.. Ok.. the others are clever to wear black to protect demselves.. HAHA!!! perv! Nyaaa~~

I'm so tempted to change my blog song again.. Haha~! I guess juz stick to it first la hor??

kyo wa, byo-san's tanjobi~~ ok so Singaporean! Am still working on it ok.. somehow
诞生日おめでとうございます! ~~ 鋲

Sexy beast! hope u had fun at todae's live since its ur birthday again! Haha!!! Suddenly i tink of wad the members gave him tat time during a live birthday too.. Hahahaha~~~
-------------------

[ヴィドール Vidoll- Puzzle Ring (PV)]
Hmmm.. vidoll wen major?!! ya.. this is their major debut single.. Coming in 180209


[Fighting!]