Sunday, February 8, 2009

I forgot the Title!!


[Reita got nose! of coz he do..]

Ytd, was nagged to off the com.. den msg Jena-chan~~ Haha! Omg! her hse is scary at nite.. den msg msg till i fell aslp.. Haha!! =.=" it's been so long since i can msg someone till i fell aslp..

den todae woke up at ard 930 den wen back to slp coz nth to do.. slpt till 1130 like tat.. den finally at 12 i got out of bed.. So nice and warm juz snuggling in my warm blanket.. Haha!! den eat den online~~ so bored!! and again.. I'm getting a bit of a drowsy over here..

Oh ya! tml is the start of JPAE.. Hell~ did u ever see an idiot staring at the courses available for more den an hr?? Ya, i can show u.. I did tat.. juz staring at all the courses for me to choose.. Damn!! I hate it!!

Tml is a holidae for me.. coz u cannt expect me to go sch juz bcoz of pe.. waste time oni.. I rather slp.. so ya.. SLP~~ Holiday = Sleep! =x

Added on: I'll be back to staring at the courses.. after i finish one more episode of my anime.. Haiz~~ I dunnoe realli wanna go poly a nt.. Or do i go back to ITE wif a course of my choice..?? Private studies? Work for my interests?? Nyaaaa~~~~~~!!!! Oh man! this is realli hard.. tml morning is the application already.. OMG!! kill me plz~~ My mum sae anyting already.. juz for tat "toilet paper".. FUCK tat paper! DAMN!!

Poly= 3 more yrs of wrong sufferings..
ITE= study for the fun of it..
Private= Extra work

Interests= Work for money
Work= Forever~~


If you were me, which one would u choose?? Tell me~~ I need your HELP!! *SCREAMS*

Oh! and i love my messenger's sound.. Haha!! wen ppl send msg den Ruki will start singing~~ Haha~~ "Sayonara, genki de ne?.." den the nudge funnier.. "Reila~ Reila~~ Whoo~~ Reila Reila.." Haha!!! Cute neh~ and its realli like tat oni.. coz oni 5 sec maximum.. and I manage to make ruki sing a full sentence.. Clever ne? *flip my hair proudly* Everyone faster dwnload the new one ok? Play wif the sound~~ *Kenna bashed*

Decided to change blog song to 12012- 逢いたいから.. Hope u all like it.. The PV is kinda sad too..

I LOVE MY 小琳琳~~~~~~
The name is nice ok.. come on..
------------
Photos i saved ytd..
Neo Genesis Vol. 32.. the GazettE

[I wanna See the other bands too~~~]



[In deep thoughts..]

[Look at ducky's waist~~!! *drool*]

[*Fainted*]

[His face looks cute over here.. *bang wall*]

[KAI!!! &^%$#$%^&]

Sorrie i dunnoe wad got into me..

[I love tis!!]

[He look so business man la.. but den the pants! =X]

[Aoi~~!!! *SCREAMS!*]

[Cool man~]

[Kai is tempting.. =x]

[SEXY!!]







Oh ya.. I realised arh (long time ago).. the guys I like.. take photos wif either the hands on their shirt or pants.. Haha!! concidence or juz tempting?? Hahahaha~~~

-Credits to gaze media-

[SIGN OFF singing "To the brave new world.. for the Wailing wall~~"]