Update again later..

[and whisper I Love You]
Haha! I've nt been updating my blog na~ Haha!!! Well.. There's nth to update also la.. So boring.. now I'm in sch.. class.. I'm juz surfing the web, playing viwawa.. Heeheee..! well, I cant communicate wif the machine in machine codes..
As I'm nt at home.. there is no reita here.. so i juz posted a couple.. OoopPpSss! Sorrie bitches!
Hmm... Ytd.. Finally my magic works.. and My GF appeared!
Whoohooo~~~ so nice sticking to u.. =P
and.. Jena-chan~~ haha! making me smile to my phone like an idiot! Haha!
Todae is fridae the 13th.. Hooohooo~~ wadever! nth happens to me.. My life is boring.. Only tat i haf all my darlings to keep me company!! hmmm..
Tml is valentine's day..
So Wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day!!!
[Cute issnt it??? the leg~~]
------------
%^&$% Expensive bottle of spring water.. *faintz*
Each bottle cost like Over USD$200
I'll rather buy Kai/Aoi~ *kenna bashed*
I noe they are priceless and cannt be bought..
[For PSC 10th anniversary!]


[The tiara is veri beautiful nah~~~]
[Those crystals..]
[Remember orh.. Its oni pure spring water.. you are buying the bottle oni]
I MISS YOU!! Hahaha~~~
[It's hard not to smile back when I look at you!!]