Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy!!


[Rabbits!!!]

Today, stay at home.. watch tv and write traffic light report.. =.="" totally.. i dunnoe hw to do.. haha! MUSCLE ACHE la.. Wad the hell..

I WANNA EAT KFC!!! Haha~~ craving for days..
I wan MORE cherry tomato~~ damn nice!!!

Anyone haf tis song frm Kagrra?? 向日葵 (ひまわり).. Frm the Uzu single

Sidebar Visual kei links Updated..
Blog song changed to Phantasmagoria~~ Haha!
-------------
Shoxx April 2009

[All pics credits to gaze daily.. rawrstarr]

[OH MY!!]

*dead*







I cant breathe~~ haha..
----------------

[ダウト]
Official webpage!
Vo. 幸樹 (Kouki)
Gu. 威吹 (Ibuki)
Gu. ひヵる (Hikaru)
Ba. 玲夏 (Reika)
Dr. ミナセ (Minase)

[Minase..]

[Ibuki, Cool huh?]

[Ibuki used to haf RED Hair~~]

[Haha! hello kitty..]

[Minase with Kazuki~~]

[Hikaru with Byou~~]
Yay~ Hikaru is another pink.. Haha and he loves pikachu~~ tat's cute!!
-----------------

[Myojou orion(PV)]

[D=OUT - Shangri-la(PV)]
CUTE la~

[Comment.. Cute!!]

[Hikaru~~]

■ PS COMPANY PRESENTS「地中楼閣-チチュウロウカク-その89」■

5月24日(日) 

OPEN 17:00/START 17:30

場所:高田馬場AREA

当日券:前売券:\3,500(D別\500)\4,000(D別\500)

問合せ:PS COMPANY Co.,Ltd. / Indie PSC. 03-5355-3822 / 高田馬場AREA 03-3361-1069

出演アーティスト:SCREW / アンド / ダウト / 姫苺 (順不同)

★チケット:2月28日(土)ローソンチケット発売開始
ローソンチケット 0570-084-003(L:72575)

From ダウト Drummer- minase
O.O!!


[Another dae of stalking & Work..]