I didnt forget!

[Emo reita]
Oh! 18/02! As i've mention bfore! Its 麗Rei's bdae (drummer of danger gang) actually I didnt noe.. still haf! 紫遊 Shiyuu's(Guitarist of Serial number) bdae!! Tanjobi omedetou gozaimasu!!
Ok! wad did i didnt forget?? I tink i forgot.. Haha! hmmm.. todae wen for band practice as usual.. Argh~~ sight reading again.. Gosh! but good ting got fian bside me, at least can listen listen hw to count.. Haha!! I still sucks at counting.. Ok~
After band wen to eat den buay tahan.. Go home! so tired.. I wanna slp while eating already so.. me and fian fell aslp on the train.. Of coz!!! NOT FORGETTING to spot mei meis!! got one guy damn CUTE sia~~~ Omg! hiphop~ he alighted at lakeside Haha!! and fian arh, neber behave.. slp till the head on the mei mei's muscle arm.. Haha~ too bad ppl married liao =P
After reaching Boon Lay~~ wen to meet Jena-chan~~ Haha!! So Shy! den we walk ard JP.. den home we go~~ the cherry tomato i bought! whooo~ so nice and sweet~~~~ shiawaseeee~~~ wadever arh KoonIe.. and i haf the muscle aches!!! OMG! i dun wanna haf back muscle~ my arms~~ Ouch~
OH YA humans! the sms abt the bugis shit.. wad terrorist wad bomb.. Its oni spam ok.. but police already on the lookout liao..
Tests coming up nxt week! Go go go~~~ *screams!*
------------
[JUN!!! did i post tis bfore? hmmmm]
OMG! Jun's sexy thighs!
CHRISTINE!!! You better behave arh.. stop stealing Jun.. Haha.. *Lick uru*
---------
As I've saed.. stalking of シリアル⇔NUMBER ~
[シリアル⇔NUMBER Serial number~]
Offical homepage!
佐々木 仁 Sasaki Jin
和音 Kazune
紫遊 Shiyuu
響希 Hibiki
華威 Kai
[Ppl, all mistaken!!! this is NOT RUKI! this is hibiki]
[See~~ tis is Hibiki.. the bassist]

[Of coz i like cute ppl~ SHIYUU~~ nw and den]
I found another pink lover! and I love tis name 紫遊~

[He loves himself~]
[Santa shiyuu~]

[Naughty shiyuu~~ he still haf a tongue one..]
[So innocent~~ *squeels*]
[He wear elegant Studs.. he haf nice liprings too.. I neber safe the pics, but it look like tis gold with diamond]
I suspect he is a piercing freak..his ears are nt spared either..haha~ =.="
OF COZ HE IS A GUY~ u bastards.. Haha!
but i still tink he'll make a good uke.. =x
---------
[シリアル⇔Number- GO!YA!NUMBER ~ぬちぐすい~]
[Shiyuu is sooo cute! Awww~]
[Check check check! he reminds me of takeru~]
[Phantasmagoria- air band.. WTH~]
HAHAHAHA~~ laugh like hell..
[Miyavi! 愛してる”からはじめよう]
Keep repeating!! damn nice!! whoo~~
[Long entry na~!!]