Monday, February 23, 2009

Distorted Daytime..


[Tat's all i need.. Thanks, Aoi-kun~]

Ytd.. got ppl tot i'm shiyuu.. haha~ of coz nt.. If i haf tat many lip piercings i wud be out of the hse already.. Haha~ but i like his name.. I already got scolded coz of my ears already, coz out of my WHOLE family.. I haf the most already.. Unacceptable na~~

Todae, morning wen to pe.. Omg!
Haha! Our class.. One term neber go pe already.. break record.. Haha!
Everyting bad is our class.. put the section head aeroplane, also our class.. haha.. ok tats nt the point.. we no need to go for pe anymore!! YAY!! one lesson dwn..

After tat, presentation.. Im nervous.. but wadever! i started toking already.. I didnt noe the presentation can do for 1 hr.. OMG! den faster go class.. disturb huiting to help me with the traffic light program..

After sch wen to library to do the JCP tingy.. DO DO DO den finally finish~ go eat den go shopping~~ Whoooo~~~ den later home i go.. The traffic light report is so Killing ppl.. Gosh! finishing soon.. Yay! nxt week can no need go liao.. can at home 勉強勉強.. Haha.. tat means study.. Whoohooo~~

1 More week to exams! Do your best ppl.. it's the last already..

I'm paranoid ain't I?? I tink i spotted someting on aoi tat is nt supposed to be there.. Haha!!! but still... I dun mind la huh~

[No fear Rei.. We can hear u loud & clear!!]
---------------

[Ayabie..OMG! they keep on eating..]
*Stare at Intetsu and Yume*

[Jun & Iori.. playing on the streets.. NICE!! *stare*]
Pure happiness~~

[Phantasmagoria- Soumatou~PAST SKY~ (PV)]
Their last pv together.. awww~~ I still cant find the scene where Kisaki walked off the stage and they are offically disband.. Kind ppl HELP, plz~~

I'm listening to Phantasmagoria.. alot alot.. haha, i guess.. I'm juz addicted~

[A man of words! My love~]