You're a song I can't hear

[Distress & Coma]
Guess, its fated I cant dun update! correct??
Erm.. Todae sch is a bore~ realli.. esp CS, after we finished tat worksheet den we are all slacking there already.. for dunnoe how many hrs la, play games, watch anime.. I surf ard LJ, stare blank and rotting..
Finally we can go home!! I'm so tired, i doze off on the bus again.. totally numb to the surroundings.. Go home! go peel my potatoes.. chop onions den cook.. make potato salad!! like finally i do.. so lazy eh.. and the big potato arh, got so many kids already.. It juz started to grow~ thanks to daddy who helped me settle tat big fellar~
Baby, study hard.. I'll continue to feed you.. prove tat u can do it! make ur own wish come true! Triple WIN~
GF GF!! I really miss you!
---------------
Fool's mate March 2009..
^credit rawkstarr23



[Cute.. hestoleaoi'sglove? Haha!]
[*stare at Aoi* Gosh! I tink he D cup already~ *run away*.. *stare at ducky's sexy waist, drool*]
^hope u dun get overly loose everytime u see the manager.. *cough cough*
[Whoa~ smexy rhythm section]
-Peace & Smile Carnival-
[The senpai grps.. Kagrra and Kra]
[still the same, why oni the 2 vocalists??]
[Whoosh! MYV~]
-Aoi nosed the mic.. Haha!
-Cute KAI!! OMGOSH~
-Go on.. dun be shy, give Reita a BIG Hug..
[Wrong focus on pon again.. and Nao! so squeeshable~]
---------------
[Reila]
I dunnoe leh.. juz nw im bored so i wen ard looking at random pvs frm 12012, LM.C and gaze.. I love gazemen's silky hair.. Haha!!!
After i post den i noe.. its the same as my blog song! *bang wall*
---------------
Juz nw read one fanfic.. OMG! so saddedz, even i also heartbrokened.. I cry sia~
"I love you."
"But for twenty four nights, you loved someone else."