Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fangerlism


[Hiko!]

Yummy! Juz finish one ice-cream cone! vanilla~~ yay! see, im munching again.. If tis carry on i tink my darlings dun wan me le la.. Haha!!

Ok.. erm todae go sch, i'm so tired!!! oh gosh! den in CS class.. not listening.. we were all toking abt the new yr stuffs.. haha!!! den got ppl bring $100 ang pow~ Whoo.. so, its his treat.. =)
during lunch break, we 5 wen out to sch to eat.. got, fish, prawn, veg, toufu and the youtiao.. Thanks Yao wei for the treat! =D and anna, omg! thanks to her, he saved $4~ Haha~ Clever huh..

Den during WT.. nt many humans also.. I'm surfing ard.. den was like.. erm.. Ok, I preorded the Peace & smile carnival 2009!!! WHoosh~~ thanks anna for letting me use the card.. Can u imagine? juz by sitting there and clicking.. I've lost $100 already *bleed*.. but ok la huh?? and im still tinking of RCE.. Gosh! tat wud sum up to $250 + the PSC dvd.. *faintz*

Haf u heard of ppl after the new yr, she's broke?? Ya, tat's me! I still wanna buy backpack de leh!! =.= or is there any kind hearted humans wanna sponsor me?? to buy a bag?? or RCE?? ok wadever it is.. I'm broke already!! first day of sch and i haf to open my angpow for money~~ =.="

oh ya.. and new year is a realli realli good time to grow some little lil KoonIe.. I believe it already starts to build le.. I dun wan!! omg~ Plz stop growing on me!

Ytd was toking to Jena-chan, online.. den i noe Whoa~~ scorpions behave like almost the same!! haha.. or issit we same bdae? tats y?? Haha!! Fun neh~ Super Pervertics..

I miss Fara-chan already... Where are you???
------------
Some of the 30 Questions & answers frm Kai & Aoi..

-Kai-

19. if you can perfom anywhere outside Japan, where would it be?
every country in the world, anywhere
[Good!!! good good good! Singapore can?? *nod like crazy*]

23. so far, whats the worse crisis you've gone through?
i lost my wallet
[*cough cough* I tot u everytime lose it?? *cough cough*]

27. are there any movies or books you've seen or read many times?
Ghibi movies [OMG!! same!! I also love it.. esp those drawn by Hayao Miyazaki 宮崎 駿! If u noe.. Laputa: castle in the sky, Princess mononoke, howl's moving castle, Spirited away & Ponyo! It's all his work!]

-Aoi-
4. an artist you respect?
me


5. when you're starting or returning something back, which musical instruments do you choose to do it?
guitar. its because in the band, me=guitar!
[Ok! he realli love himself alot alot.. Haha!! so 自戀~]

7. if you can bring only 1 CD to a deserted island, what would it be?
i wont bring any! probably because there wont be any player there....
[Haha! im munching on a mashmellow and i almost choke at tis.. So clever huh he]

14. what's your favourite outfit and hairstyle that you've done till now?
maybe Guren's?
[Tat's y till now i still neber see ur fringe!]

19. if you can perfom anywhere outside japan, where would it be?
Asia. we havent gone there eh?
[Yes yes yes!!!! Singapore!! I noe u wanna come here..]

20. anything remarkable happend when you were doing your overseas LIVE?
there wasnt any foo0od!
[Still pondering on tat incident.. "damn tat sandra" haha!!]
---------------------
Gaze! \(^o^)/.. frm their myspace..
ytd nite after i finish posting den i saw.. lazy, den todae den post!

[Ruki-sama! *no words*]

[Mr. Uru Ducky! Whoo~ can see his sexy waist...]

[Aoi-kun! *nosebleed* Omg! i can stare at tis for hrs.. look at his chest!! *take tissue to clean my bleeding* got deep canal leh~~ O.O well, I'm a perv]

[Rei Bunny! Awww~ the hair neber go far far already.. but still Nice and HOT!]

[Kai-chan!! still cannt see ur eyes =.= but Nice.. and the fingers long long!! *stare, going wrong focus already*]
------------------
Some A9 frm the 10th anniversary booklet

[Wrong focus on Pon.. Sorrie~ coz.. well.. u are the oni one.. *erhump* standing]

[Cute lil Nao! and his 30 Q & A.. he wanna grow coffee beans.. Haha! so CUTE!! *squeesh squeesh*]

[Nao with butterflies]

[Smexy Alice Nine!]
^Saga, Hiroto, Shou, Nao & Tora


+Thanks baby.. Toking to you makes me feel happier! Its like wtf did i do? correct? 我問心無愧.. my conscious is clear!!+

[Lots of LOVE!]