Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy New Year

-Long Long post!! Tiring CNY-

+Eve+


[I bought my gel eyeliner..]

as i've saed after band, nite i go home wen late night shopping..

[The BIG BIG potato i bought home.. nw still sitting quietly there]

[Hug home the 5Kg rice like a book]

[The dirtiest place in my room.. the mat under my bed, the sides.. GOSH! early morning cleaning.. like 2am?? actually its cleaned half bfore i take photo]

+First Day!+

[Wind big big.. while waiting for the cab!]

Wanna hail a cab also NONE!! Call also NONE! omg~~ in the end.. my sis got the cab.. Whoo~ so off to sengkang~~ first stop of the day~ Father side..

[I bored arh sorrie~]

Camwhore wif my cousin...



[Busuk face!~ oh gosh~]

[Im getting slpy already.. while listening to songs]

[Wen to slp.. Haha..]

[The cute piggy bolster I slept wif.. so CUTE~]

[First day.. Leaving for 2nd place]

Cross over the road to mummy's fren's hse.. one yr once oni.. after they chat, wen off take cab to JE.. my 4th auntie's hse.. Everyone is there, as in the whole family la.. den WHOO~~ yay got doggie to play wif liao~~ so cute hor! nw den i remembered.. Its the same breed as kiki's cute lil Koron-chan~ oni different colour~ She is named Ginger! and she smell so nice ok.. no dog smell, got the shampoo smell, nice nice..

[Sitting bside me]

[Hugged by her owner..]

[sitting on my lap]

[Still on my lap.. so warm..]

[Homemade muah chee.. Yummy~]

Ate tis while playing bingo.. Haha!! so funnie!

[On the way home, on the cab.. Octopus face!]

+Today!+

[While waiting.. GOSH! look at tat 2 poppings there~ *faintz*]

[Still waiting~~~ I like my eyes todae, coz drawn properly coz got TIME]

[My teddy bear earring.. My buay song face.. Haha! still waiting for cab]

First stop for the day.. 2nd auntie's hse.. Teban gardens.. stay there.. watch tv.. eat lo.. wad else..
The teebee got me bored.. so.. ya, photos..




[Ai yo, eyes so big.. Haha!!]

Den later off to another hse.. Go there for the whole afternn.. Mcnair road.. i tink is at serangoon?? i also dunnoe la.. go there slack.. wait for ppl.. eat.. watch tv.. sleep again.. Haha! coz the china tv.. realli.. BORING!

[Going Home!]

Go home cab again.. so.. these 2 days.. Been cabbing.. and somemore book the cab.. I tink in total we spend like almost to $200 le bah? nvm la.. one yr once oni.. and of coz! tml is sch liao.. Oh gosh!! and den.. i still haf tis makeup on my face.. Im so lazy la~~~ of coz.. New year.. I still managed to finish my Vampire knight guilty.. Haha! and Not forgetting my fan-gerlism..

+PSC 10th anniversary bklet partial photos+
as usual.. Lazy to save all
Credit to: gaze_media



[Ducky is.. pregnant?? O.O Haha!! =x]



[Whoo~ tempting..]

[Aoi~~!]

[Kai~~~]

[Ducky~]

---------------
Shoxx..



[ROAR!]

[SuG & Screw~ why like tat oni?? but den Whoo! Tat sexy beast!]

[Whoo~ shou and pon fanservice]

[Kra.. small lil keiyuu~~~ and WHoo~ i love yasuno's teeth]

[HOT myv~]

[Gazette~ wad else can i sae?]
I cant see Kai =.= and yes, Aoi did it again..
look at ducky's lashes~~ OMG

[Report.. which is.. If u can read it whole..]

[Family photos!!!]
-----------
Holly Hock Radio!!

Members of the GazettE are... Ee~ members are, Ruki, Ruha, Ee, Reita, Kai, and then Aoi. Well within all of them, definitely, especially, Aoi-san is the best and coolest... I think.
^eh.. Aoi! O.o

Radio Name: Umauma-san
I'm a little worried that the Personality of the radio is only Aoi-san, Ee... bracket Laughs. Please be careful not to go into dirty jokes... Kaomoji [Yes he said it like this too. Kaomoji = Expressions that the Japanese use in phones or computers] ...

How should I say this, U~~~n... I'm already an adult, I wouldn't keep talking about dirty jokes, right Umauma-san? Worrying that Aoi-san is alone... Haa... There's no need to worry! I'm looking forward to your next mail!

^ Haha! wad can i sae~ *shrugs*

Ring Name: Emi-san
Hello, I'm a big fan of Aoi-kun... Good evening, Emi-san! (In a loud voice) It's Aoi-san here! I love Aoi-san too, hai!
Usually, you seem like an adult, but actually you are very mischievious!

Mischievious~ (Everyone bursts out laughing) Fuhahahahahaha! (Laughs) I'm no-good? This, is appropriate? (Laughs)
...Am I no-good? (Laughs)
...Aoi-san is, you know...... mischievious...? What is it.... I'm mischievious, most of the time.
Emi-san... is mischievious.. (he says this almost whispering)

^glad u noe tat.. Haha!

Holly Dork Radio~~ Haha!!! ok la..enugh of my dork.. but ain't he cute!


[Think of ways to Rape you! Muahahahaha~]