Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tired


[Tired!]

I'm so tired!!! I off com and wanted to slp at 1am de.. but den.. I clean up my room *bang wall* .. den clean clean.. till like 3.30am den finally I run off to slp~~ =.="" den todae woke up at like 12pm? super tired!!!

eat liao den online, play game.. den later vaccuum the whole hse.. I lazy to mop la, den i come back here.. wanna watch anime liao!! =D

Yoshiki play piano~~~ *MELTS*
---------------

[Miyavi ZY excite comment.. So cute~]

-Chinese new yr comment-

[Reita.. He saed.... 你好desu!! HAHA!!!!]
How can he be so cool while im laughing like hell over here..?

[SuG so CUTE!]
Yuji is being irritating wif his majide~~
and Masato is so cute! 謝謝..

[Screw- kinda... quiet]
Yuuto wanna go home again.. Haha~ so soft-spoken la he..

[Kagrra, .. isshi saed 你好!]
Cute la huh? Nyaa~~

Basically, all of dem are saeing about their new releases and the lives coming up.. cool huh~ speaking chinese~

Gazette- Distress & Coma (single)
SuG, Screw- anniversary tours
Kaggra,- Shu (Album)