Busy~

[Eh.. I dunnoe wad Kai is doing..]
Fridae, i'm the second to reach the class wen its like 8+ liao.. neber do anyting, oni play games and den watch my vampire knight guilty.. later write a bit den sch ends, go outside eat.. and Thanks wen bang for the taxi ride to the mrt station~ friday.. rot at home.. so boring.. my baby, busy playing her games oni den neber see my GF.. aww~
Saturday, overslept.. go band..the lim kao peh.. play play play.. I tink i forgot to put my new file together.. like F***!! cost like $12+.. if lost im so gonna curse the person to death who claimed it as his/hers.. after band wen bugis for lunch den walk walk walk go marina barage.. *Blown away~* den back to marina for dinner den slack at esplanade.. so bored, play true or dare.. So random la.. and the bottle is so funnie, dun ask why got bottle, keep on going to the same person.. the questions are so funnie and totally random-ness.. muz tink tink veri long.. Haha!!
And thanks Joanna for the laughs of the day.. dun overly confident.. Haha~
go home, saw a boy boy leh.. den later walk nearer.. OH!! DAJIE!! O.O~ haha.. cute la he.. wif his sister.. haha~ den on the bus saw another senior~ den juz nw dajie sae he saw ai hui and ai lian at JP.. Wah~ New yr reunion~ den wen nite shopping wif my parents at the supermarket.. Hand pain! done~ I wanna slp..
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL~~
[I-pon~~~ hair damn mei mei sio~~ can see shou's blog]
wear sunglasses coz.. the makeup artist removed the makeups so he can go home~ so.. ya.. and..
*stare at the tummy* O.O! i tot oni shou or nao haf oni.. *GASP!!*
I'm getting Peace & smile carnival 2009~!!! Kill me~
I'm still getting it~