Thursday, January 22, 2009

Excited~


[My Rei bunny~]

Todae go sch.. morning WT.. do do do.. finish liao den got free time, watch my vampire knight guilty episode 01~ den watch watch.. Lunch liao.. faster go eat, coz i hungry hungry.. tahan for 2 hrs le.. den after lunch is CS.. Same~ I'm still watching it.. den later write the work, hand in.. continue to watch.. den later play game wif huiting on viwawa.. Haha!! totally slack todae! finish watching 6 episodes in sch todae! WOW! realli slack hor..

after sch, wen to buy my eyeliner.. WHoo~~ finally haf liao.. so excited to play wif it.. I wanna draw till like Jin.. So dolly..

Tada~~~ super dolly.. and damn super thick.. whoo~~ guess they are all lucky.. coz they all dun haf a problem wif big and small eyes.. =.="" altho mine is nt so obvious but but but wen u draw a bit.. it will look unbalanced, so i might as well rite? YES!!

I hand itchy tried to draw chibis.. coz saw Yuuto drew on his collagen bottle.. den hand itchy.. so ya.. here is my retarded Yuuto..

Kinda cute also la hor..other den the rite side the leg retarded..at least better den the other members i drew.. he can draw nicer den me.. I feel most sorry to JIN! Gomen na~~~

Dun angry.. I decide to not show the other member's drawing.. totally so FUNNIE~ i cannt tahan also lo.. if wan see den tell me.. the other 4 failed..

Ytd wen supermarket.. saw tis wine fridge.. den i tink of ducky.. He'll haf these at home bah..? Yes? No?? all filled up wif MOET~ WHOOOO!!! esp brut.. coz he needs to keep his sexy thighs~ Haha! *bitchy*

Ok im done! so bitch leh~~

I WANT PEACE & SMILE CARNIVAL LIMITED EDITION DVD!!!!!
coz still got 6 original booklets.. GOSH! super worth it lor.. but den.. still.. Sld i wait for other ppl's comments or sld i juz click pre-order??? coz u see.. u get to see 7 bands at one shot leh, hw shioking~ After new yr?? save enugh first?? ARGH~~~

and and.. Aoi-kun will be on Arena 37C Special vol. 55!!! WHoosh~ 28 FEB~

I Miss my GF and Baby liao~~
GF~ tml is ur day! I wanna see u~ =D


[To the brave new world for the Wailing Wall]