Any idea?

[Cow bento~ Cute]
Todae.. go band.. like FUCK!! the file realli gone! damn it!! the person who take hor, can go and die liao~ SERIOUSLY!!! or nt, can i throw u dwn a building? asshole!
Nvm.. play play play.. so sianz leh, todae like I neber wake up.. den during the break time, i dunnoe la.. suddenly got a crying feeling, like wanna cry liao in seconds.. Boredom got me? But thanks firli for "waking" me up..
After band, wen to eat den everyone split up.. oni left me and haziq.. so we go "dating" lo.. haha! go take scores den photocopy.. Haha! So funnie, like posing like tat.. coz neber cover mah, den the light of the scanner so strong.. Haha! The oboe reed arh, can like throw already la.. den all along been like toking abt others, haha! I'm so bad la me! But realli those humans arh.. overly~~ esp the beast and the beast.. all bcoz of the beauty and the beast.. and all those lil didis.. Gosh
After tat, wen back to Jp.. go meet the rest.. have dinner, thanks for the treat.. den later spotted a few cosplayer.. coz got cosplay event mah.. Ya, neber see the animals perform, sorry~~ and i feel so alone without ya, YOU~ all animals..
Ytd, bought a book and read it.. Its Yakuza Moon.. Frm the name Yakuza, ya.. Its abt the daughter of a gangster.. and bascially her life.. the book nice la.. toking abt her life as a child, growing up.. Whooo~ altho like some parts of the life is nt so "perfect" but like exciting sia.. *imagine* but its neber fun..
I bored la!!! Where my darlings???
konya daite OMG! dun wan la~ unless u're my... XxXx
and not today
-----------
01022009
Happy Birthday, Ruki~ CUTE!

and of coz, my cute lil teddy bear.. Intetsu~

He feels like a teddy bear but too skinny for a bear at the same time he haf cats' eyes, on-helium cartoon voice and those teeth tat i like..
---------------
Jin addict!
[Jin dearie looking at his blog]
[Yuuto took photo of Jin again.. Sexy legs]
^Easily reconise-able coz I see Lark~ Haha
-------------
Beatrock ☆ Love
[Comment]
Takeru~ still so damn cute as ever~ and the hair, much more better den the one in Umbilical la.. Haha! the curls... argh~
[I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU]