Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Small small


[CHOCOLATE!! I'm a chocolate-addict]

[Hiko ytd after a live]

I woke up at ard 10+ todae~ good ting.. coz I've started to set alarm.. I dun wan the feeling of "cannt wake up" wen sch reopens and i haf to wake up damn early.. ytd nite, i was surfing ard Intetsu's blog and i found tis card.. I believe tat Nao also haf it bah?? or he haf a VIP one? Haha!!

[Starbucks card]
and i also found out tat.. he realli is living the live of a prince?! other den those rehersals and lives.. he likes milk tea and tea stuffs.. so always can find him going to cafe and haf meals and TEA~~ oh man.. how i wish i also can do tat.. and he bake a cake for his mum's birthday~ OMG!! he can bake also O.O! and the cake looks damn nice la.. got blueberries and strawberries~ Whoo!! ok sweet stuffs~~ getting off point already..

Coming back~~
Wad can i do in the morning? erm.. Online lor, wad else.. den look look ard.. open songs den read some translation tingys.. Hahaa.. and there is one radio interview translation.. OMG!! I tink Reita-san is Obsessed wif Aoi-kun.. NOoooo~~~~ CANNT!! haha.. wad can i sae, he is totally obsessed! other den wanting to share a bed! O.O he made the DJ conclude tat at tis season you juz wanna haf some warmth~ *faintz* and there is one part where the DJ ask if all are gers, who in the band wud u go out wif.. oni uru answered and its Reita~ Aww~~ so Sweet! HAHA!! ok tat's my obsession.. *Yaoi obsession!!*

[Reita and Aoi.. Soccer boys]

other den tat, i also go on to see some of their blog translations.. Oh god.. finally there is one person who can see their "fanclub- locked" blog *TSK!*.. Whoo~~ and they are juz big boys~~ Uru is the Mr-own-pace guy again =.= he made aoi wait for him in the studio.. 14:08 and where is he? *own WRONG conclusion* Haha!! and Oh my DORK! Aoi, hw can u sae ur manager haf a lecher-like face?? Haha!! But the photo he posted of sakai-kun(manager) is realli funnie.. and Kai is still tat workaholic, Aww~~ and yeah! they are recording.. so, YAY!! looking forward to their new work.. and there will be Acoustic songs!! YAY!! I love acoustic~~ *You noe? I like... yayaya, KoonIe no one's interested* WHOOO!!! *Craziness* Ok wadever~~

[Ruki's doggie, Koron-chan~~ NYA~~~ KAWAII~~!!!! is a rocker too neh?]

in the afternn.. Nth to do.. den Baby, gave me lots of Quiz.. all seme-uke quizzes.. OH my god.. I'm so fated to be uke, and i accepted the fact.. coz nO matter wad, the result is I'm uke at most is a weak weak seme.. ARGH~~ *ROAR!*

So, my seme(s) plz.. be kind and be nice.. PLZ~~ =D
^sounds wrong~??

And these few daes.. I've been like coughing.. Argh~~ NO!! I still wan chocolates de leh.. anyway i'm still eating chilli, chocolates and drinking cold water.. =.= well, you juz cant resist..

Some humans, Plz arh, get your OWN life.. as i've saed.. STOP living for the sake of others or living TO their lifestyles.. den one more ting.. STOP irritating me at the wrong time..

[Ppl, Like my new writing style? as in words den photos? or u all prefer last time one? words.. den photos below everyting? Tell me ok??!! =)]

and roaming ard, i found tat the icons on my desktop is covering Aoi again.. so.. I'm posting it all out and clear it!! =) nxt time i will post all the report photos.. of whoever tat i haf..
------
=Banners=

[So cool but.. if u see it in a funnie way, HAHA!! look at our guitarists over there]

[Aoi on guitar is LOVE!]

[Kai on drums = LOVE LOVE LOVE]

[Reita:"Say NO to Drugs!!"]
^He saed it.. I didnt make it up.. frm Road of NLSG
------
=Purple Addicts=

[Raging Blood era.. Whoo~ got 3 pairs of sexy thighs]

[Wailing Wall era]

[Gather Roses era.. but in their own clothes]
^Yuuto is Make-up less~~ Yay~

[Vocal- Byo]

[Guitar- Kazuki]

[Guitar- Manabu]

[Bassist- Yuuto.. Wadever arh~]

[Drums- Jin! wad's wif ur mouth.. like, Seriously??]

[You 2 can be more Loving..]
-------------
=Icons!=

[Tempting Aoi~ esp tat "Oyasumi~" aww~~]

[Beware: Flying Ruki.. HAHA!! I laugh my tail off at tis]




[Get ready to Work hard!!]