Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of the Year!


[Bear bear sae BYE BYE!!]

Whoo~~ todae is last day of 2008 already.. Time is realli fast tis yr~ I also dunnoe why.. It feels like "I juz finish watching all the Countdwn frm taiwan last yr~" and here a new yr coming already!! Tonite they will be running ard again.. Muz take care and the drivers, plz.. Drive fast & safely.. 快歸快, 安全還是要注意好嗎~

I tink i muz haf been busy.. so the yr pass so fast.. Got all my lovers, darlings, Animals, frenz, band and most importantly all the 美美s in the world~~ Haha~ It's been a yr of 美美 eyeing.. and Ya.. This yr I got hooked on to J-rock.. *mumbling "all bcoz of Jiro's fault.."* Haha!! of coz im nt blaming him.. It's suddenly.. Ya.. So.. My last post of the year, I mus stuff it wif all my 美美ssss!!

And wad's their common point other den 美美? They are talented (like DUH!) and they wear Boots!! ok I've got Boots obsessions~ in case u haven notice..

2008 is memory.. oni keep the good ones, all the bad ones.. To the hell wif dem~ haha~~ v(^O^)V

Anyway, Happy 2009!! Everyone enjoy and be healthy always..
Take care~~~

=And if you steal anyting W/o telling me.. I'll peel off ur skin ALIVE!=

[Nice hor? all the logo..]
---------
=PS Company=
Vocalists all in the middle except Gazettte =.=

[The Gazemen.. Thanks for your Reila, Cassis, Guren & Leech.. of coz and all the Dorky members for your Dorky-ness! *faintz*]
^I cant quit at all~ am so hooked on Gazette..

[Screw Babies.. playful Cuties!]
^Manabu, Yuuto, Byo, Jin & Kazuki

[Myv.. realli like him speaking English and Chinese.. 38! =)]

[Alice Nine.. Guys frm Final Fantasy? Like wad others sae abt u..]
^Saga, Nao, Shou, Hiroto & Tora

[SuG.. Young and Colourful!! Gosh~]
^Chiyu, Yuji, Takeru, Masato & Mitsuru

[Kra.. Sort of Classical!?]
^Yuura, Yasuno, Keiyuu & Mai

[Kagrra.. Neo Japanesque.. I like the koto sound in their songs]
^Nao, Shin, Isshi, Izumi & Akiya
----------------

[Danger Gang.. An all female vk band~]
^Rei, Thera, Waka & Hiko

[Ayabie]
^Takehito, Intetsu, Aoi, Kenzo & Yumehito
-----------
Listen to dem but know nth much.. I cant even name their names =.=

[Dolly]

[Vidoll]

[Sincrea]
^Hiro, Kazi, Hal & Tomo

[Sadie]

[D]

[The Kiddie]
美美!!
--------------
Of coz other den VK.. I'm still following my Chinese 美美s!! They all wear BOOTS!!

[Show 羅志祥- 箇中強手]

[Fahrenheit 飛輪海- 寂寞暴走]

[Danson 唐禹哲- 情報]
(Coming in Jan 2009!)
---------
My PV of the Year award!!

[Kra- 雨音はショパンの調べ]
amaoto wa Chopin no shirabe.. Really Nice!



[BYE BYE!!]