Sunday, December 28, 2008

YAY!! KoonIe Is Crazy~


[MmmmMmm~~ Yummy!!]

First ting to sae is, Gomen nah, Chiyu-san!! m(_ _)m
I forgot to sae happy birthdae to you ytd.. =)
诞生日おめでとうございます! Happy ??th Birthdae!! wadever age you are.. he cant be tat old correct?? (and the indie psc members are keeping their age soooo top secrets nah!)

[Chiyu, Bassist of SuG]

Secondly, I Claimed HIKO!!! Whoo~~ She's MINE!!! mine mine mine~~
(Baby, you cant snatch her frm me~ =P)

[She's so cool~]

[Yeah~ Eat eat eat.. so cute!! and ya again, Hiko is a GIRL!]

Thirdly,

[The Multitude with one voice spoken]

I dunnoe.. it's been so so long since i first heard tis song.. and I wanted to play tis..Grade 5..but i tink its impossible unless we Fucking get a BASSOON!! (player tat is) dumbo lim.. I wan bassoon nah~~~ *CRY* and somebody who can play the piano and the oboe well enugh.. playing tis song is sort of a.. 雪恥 (dunnoe the word correct nt).. to me.. I like many parts..

Todae, at home nth.. continue to watch my drama.. It's so bored! and recently, I love eating chocolates!!! Yeah~ and my hse got so many chocolates!! i tink im gonna finish it all~~ YAY!!! Im a Sweet tooth ger~~ My sis call me an ant.. coz i eat all the sweet stuffs.. hai yo.. and todae take the medicine.. I feel so drowsy, but, nt till i realli need to go to slp.. still ok still ok..

and now, the explorer is Bitching and fuckin up on me.. hell.. so irritating.. you noe?tis is actually the second time im typing every single ting out again.. to the hell wif the bitch!!

Myv muz be realli upset.. he kicked someone out of the crew team and de-frended him.. and he sae nt gonna play guitar solo again!! (hope its oni during practice) awww~~ cheer up!~

Can anyone bring me OUT!??

=I noe i'm being childish.. but, I hate the fact tat he is growing old soon!! Nyaaa~~~ NOOooo!!=
*goes to one corner and EMO*

[Nao! and Naobucks..sooo cute~!! It's done by fans anyway]



[I'm Bored!!]