Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bored!


[Favourite!! Aoi dessert~ =x]


Ok i'm like so bored!!
Holidae realli nth to do leh.. *YAWNS!*

I need money~~
No money liao sia.. stay at home rot~
I wanna buy DVD leh!! nt fair, my jie jie bought dbsk's concert~
I want RCE nah!! <--- Christmas present, anyone?? *CRY*
she even wen for Fahrenheit concert~ My 東東.. *cry again*
not fair rite? y I no job den no money???
can all the 小弟弟s and 小妹妹s F-king go back to sch? like NOW!!
I need money~~ *Money face $.$*

My darlings are all so busy busy with rehersals for 03 Jan event nah..
Miyavi even forgot x'mas is coming.. *faintz*
Whoo~~ bodoukan!! 3600 stage eh!
Wadever it is, I cant be there rite? Haha
WOSH! jia you~!

Early Christmas Everyone!!
---------
=Gazerock Fest. 2008 Photoset=
^some only neber save all

[Ruki-sama]
^It's raining.. so ya, tat explains y the hair is nt fluffy

[Uru-pon]

[Aoi-kun]
^Sweet~ Performing "Filth in the beauty"

[Aoi Roar~!!]

[Reita-san]

[Kai-chan~]
^Fierce sia

[Kai can Roar too~]

[Toking..]

[Screw!! I see Tummy and Tighs~]
and I love Jin's furry~
----------
From Blogs..

[Gaze's Equipments]

[So many cases and guitars~]
^See see~ reita's basses top left.. the ones nearer are Aoi's? coz the 2nd one got the edges and it's thinner

[Gazette's ESP Guitars~~]
Love ~En~ the MOST!! well.. *Shrugs*

[Ruki updating blog.. 無影手]
^Christine, see the RING on his hand!! =P

[Myv feelin good~ no more piercings on his face]

[Drummer's drinking party!!]
^I can oni reconise Yasuno(Kra) frm here.. =.=
#Frm Ayabie's kenzo

[Mitsuru's cute lil tingy]
-------
Girl Rock!!

[HIKO~!!]

[Waka~]
--------------

[L'arc~en~ciel- Hurry X'mas (PV)]
HYDE!!
and Tetsu, the bassist..
^I like alot of bassists! *faintz*

[L'arc~en~ciel talk + Hurry X'mas on Music Japan (live)]

[アリス九號 Alice Nine-「the beautiful name」(PV)]
^Coming soon 14 Jan 2009.. If memory doesnt fail me




[❤❤All I want for christmas is YUU!!❤❤]
Santa, I'm a Good ger! grant my wish?? =)