Com burst

[Aoi Aoi~ my dearest dork *faintz*]
OK, dun be scared by my title of the post.. It's juz tat If i dun load the photos anymore, i tink it will burst already.. the icons are covering aoi's face again.. so yeah!!
I'm crazy abt CHOCOLATES!!! \(^o^)/
Finally~~!! Coming Soon!
Recently at home do nth la.. watch drama lo.. coz all the fanfics i read finish liao.. den todae read one, 12 chapters one.. But ok la, Nice~~ so sweet
OK la, holidae is a time I waste myself away.. slp till the sun is gonna burn my cat butt butt..
I WANNA OREO~~
Twist.. LICK.. Dunk..!!
I wan the "Cream", babe~
[Candy Rain~~]
-A yuri flim frm taiwan.. I wanna watch!!!
^But cant be found yet
============
SINCREA~
[Tomo and Hiro]
[Dunnoe hu(nt frm Sincrea) and Hal]
^Both Cute~
[Hiro, the Bassist.. Kakkoii!!]
[Kazi and Hiro]
^I can oni tell who is who by the piercings.. =.=
Someting extra..
.
.
.
.
[Sincrea without makeups~~]
-Expect more photo bombing coming up..-
[❤❤All I want for christmas is YUU!!❤❤]
Santa, plz~~~ I've been a Good ger!
Altho I noe.. I'm first on ur naughty list..