Bomb!

[Hiko]
Ytd nite I was bored.. and I watched Gazerock fest. 2008 again..
somemore I watched it twice in a row.. since its in the playlist..
the second time i watch.. It was in HD!!
WHoo~~ Can hear Aoi and Uru..
Different parts..Loud and clear!
can even hear clearly wad is reita playing~~~
Leech and Guren!! OMG!! BEST in HD.. ok wadever~
I did screencaps.. too bored mah you can see...
I cuddn't slp last nite again!!
I was listening to music till its almost 3am..
I was listening to different parts and den i will get sleepy..
When im oni following one sound, i find it soothing and relax den
I SLEEP!!
ytd ytd i forgot to switch it off, and play till my phone no batt!! haha..
Ytd nite i heard "Moonlight sonata" on the radio!!
WHOO!!! If i can play guitar.. I wud cover tis song on Guitar!!
Yeah~ Guitar not Piano~
Seriously, I pity my guitar..
Gomen.. m(_ _)m
Everydae is slp till noon de.. *randomness*
Tat's all folks!!
Crapz.. =.=""
AH~~~ And remember to watch the vids i posted..
So funnie~~!!
---------
Screen caps. Not very clear, wad can i do?
blame it on the youtube quality..
[Aoi so happy.. Again?]
[Again..]
[MUUUU~~~]
[Ack~~ caught it??]
[Again.. MUACK!!]
[Aoi bow~ so many times and I'm still screaming at tis..]
[Silly smile]
[Serious]
[Kai sing sing sing~]
[His toys.. always FUN!]
[Guitarists haf good waist strength.. 好腰力!!]
[Wuuh!!]
[Uru's tigh]
[Tigh high!!]
[Rei's smoochhh~~]
[Touch..]
[Ruki lick it~~ Again??]
[You got it!]
=YAOI ROCKZ!!=
[Aoi X Uru's fanart..]
[Ruki X Reita's fanart.. Ruki's Seme!! Reita is the UKE~~]
------------------
My Dorkiest Drugs..
[GazettE doesn't feel like Dancing]
[Kai]
[Aoi]
My laughters wen i woke up todae~~
[❤❤All I want for christmas is YUU!!❤❤]
Santa, grant my wish will you?? =)