Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Crazy!!


[Uruha and Aoi~]

I finished my J-drama~~ Happy!
Its nice la.. Don't get into debts! you wun be so lucky~ to clear it
Yeah! I wan chocolate!! IUHUHS!!!

Yeah Yeah!! juz nw wen to search for Moet & Chandon!!
WHooo~~~~ So beautiful!!!
There is one.. Brut Imperial~ whoo!!
can customise in crystal~~ and den hor..
It's Available in SINGAPORE!!! OMG!!! (sorrie tat i'm so high!)
but den hor.. of coz it's expensive la
Real crystal leh..
SGD $20 for first 4 letters, $5 for the extra letters..
(Wad's the difference? juz sae each letter cost $5 la?!! Correct??)
Tat doesnt include the Champagne yet of coz~
I WANNA the~~ Rose Imperial !!
Yayaya, Moet & Chandon is the Supplier for those F1 racers..
you noe? Champion den they will take the big big bottle and open..
Ya! tat is the one..
--------------
Screen Captions!

[Moet & Chandon!!]

[Brut Imperial]

[WHOOO!!!!! 美美!!]

[The bottle and the Packaging.. OMG! there is even a key for it~]
------------
PSC members' comments.. Screen cap.

[The whole company only Aoi is nt behaving.. *faintz*]

[Yuuto finally SPOKE!! omg! haha~ and he is so soft spoken~ LOVES!!]
^bassist frm Screw
----------------
=Yaoi ROCKZ!!=

[Whooo whooo~~ AOI!!!]

[So CUTE!! uru x aoi]

[Neko aoi x uru~~ NYAaaa~~~]

[Ruki x Reita.. so cute! Kai called~]

[Can see it's who rite? =.="]
-----------

[Moet & Chandon- Be Fabulous]
^Babe fed me tis.. =.=



[❤❤All I want for christmas is YUU!!❤❤]
Santa, mayb you could add a bottle of Rose Imperial into tat list?? PLZ!! =)