Think..

[For you Darling~, I'll sing] He's so like a Lovely Cat
Todae, damn it!! Don't ask me why.. Hell!! after sch i bought a shirt.. so nice~!! O.o Home i go after tat.. AM SOooOoo gonna buy tat black jacket~ any humans/animals wanna accompany me??
Ytd nite, was so happy chatting wif Christine.. Haha.. well who else can i tok to wen it comes to all this "Pretties~" well, the topic juz gets out of control and I'll be laughing.. it cheers me up~ Haha! anyway.. I wanna haf Human Dolls!! preferably.... you noe.. If nt i can be the human doll, can bring me along wherever you go..
^the photos of gaze-men going for programs delayed coz todae post other photos
=Would you save a person who is in the middle of nowhere? Have you ever tot of tat?? Yes? No?=
Am NOT going to remove your name.. =P
----------------------
Neo Genesis.. November 2008 Issue
[The RHYTHM section of Kagrra and GazettE]
[The Bassists and Drummers]
^Argh~~ Kai's stick legs.. why is he still so skinny??
[Nao, Kai, Izumi and Reita]
[Kai and Nao]
[Reita and Izumi]
[Haha.. sorrie I played wif tis photo]
[Nao looking at Rei's hair.. Haha~]
[From the Distorted City, Zepp Tokyo]

[Uru and Aoi is so beautiful]
[Kai and Rei so serious..]
[Kai kai kai kai kai kai kai-chan~]
^tis pic dunnoe frm where one..
----------
Jin's Sexy thighs~ I found his thighs after Uru's HAHA!!
[Thanks babe~] Photos frm Gather Roses & Wailing wall
^Last 2 pics are juz to fill up the gap.. =)
[LEECH] 12112008
the GazettE™
[Gather Roses] 8 More Days
SCREW™