LEECHes all around..

[LEECH]
Celebration of LEECH and cute little leeches.. (^-゜)ノ
Omedetou gozaimasu, new Single release~
Todae sch was alrite~ nth much anyway..
after the break.. Im getting a bit of slpy-ness in class.. den got one tcher was observing the class,sit bside me sia.. stress arh stress arh.. den later Baybiie called.. I'm sorrie i hang up the phone ok.. coz she's looking at me.. Argh~~~!! den finally she wen off after a while.. *phew~*.. Todae learn dreamweaver, fun la.. at least no need to write out all the html codes by hand..
tcher let us off at 3.30pm~ Whoots! actually finish den can go liao la.. i also dunnoe wad time i left.. Haha.. den home on the bus, the Baby is soooo soo damn CUTE!! Can I haf one too minus the pain?? Or who haf one, lend me play for a while??
Loves! I wanna tat Jacketto~~~ Winter time babe~! Wadever huh.. Singapore NO winter hor..
Jin loves ice-cream and Chocolates!! Whoots~~
(*'ー'*)_■ Do you want chocolate?
*Sorrie~ I'm so in LOVE wif all the Cute drummers..*
=If you sae tat it's only for the fun of it... den if I saed me too.. will you cry?
I realli dunnoe wad u wan, if there's nth else den Fuck off..=
---------------
[LEECH (PV)]
[Distorted Daytime]
*Sorrie Ruki.. I dint know its in english! Gomen.. m(_ _)m*
I ask you it. Have you tasted sorrow?
「The feelings are deeper than death...」
Teach it. Why does not tragedy have an end?
Why is it?
You are afraid of the crowd. [Coward!]
Even the excrement can't be picked up. [Coward!]
底無しの鬱 (A bottomless depression)
You are afraid of the crowd. Coward!
You can't wipe even blood to flow. [Coward!]
You are afraid of the crowd.
Is it the punishment in proportion to a crime?
Laws cannot heal pains all the time.
Can you deny it?
Even if time passes, the wound does not fade away.
Before distortions increase.
Please command death penalty.
Discussion is not necessary.
Carry out death penalty early!
The weak of a red mask.
Hell drawing.
The crowd who is confused.
The follower who does not die out.
The coward of red eyes.
Hell drawing.
The crowd who is confused.
Hey coward...please die!
You are afraid of the crowd. [Coward!]
Even the excrement can't be picked up. [Coward!]
底無しの鬱 (A bottomless depression)
You are afraid of the crowd. Coward!
You can't wipe even blood to flow. [Coward!]
You are afraid of the crowd.
Carry out death penalty early!
The weak of a red mask.
Hell drawing.
The crowd who is confused.
The follower who does not die out.
The coward of red eyes.
Hell drawing.
The crowd who is confused.
Hey coward
歪みは消えぬ 「模倣の模倣」
(The distortion does not vanish "An imitation of an imitation")
A chain reaction.
[Hole]
-So tis song is wad Aoi-kun is doing in the video(RCE).. Cool man!!
ナイフからそう遠くはない
この距離さえ愛しい
(I'm not that far away from the knife
Even this distance is lovely)
Please freeze my malice.
Rape me in that cold eye and kindness.
愛した物が熟れ枯れる「湿度」に
憂鬱はやがて影をなぞって
噛みちぎるように這わす数重ね
満たされる事覚えたね
裂いた欲の声に悪意は無い
懺悔はこの詩に預けるよ
最愛に委ねられそうさ 今更
何度目の嘘で終わるだろう
(My beloved things grow and rot in this "humidity"
Soon this depression will follow the shadows
Pile up the creeping numbers so that you can bite through them
I remember the things that make myself satisfied
There's no malice in the voice of torn greed
I deposit my repentance in this song
I seem to be entrusted lovingly Even now
I wonder after how many lies it will end)
無意識に惹かれてゆく
疑いは愛撫で隠せる?
(I am captivated by unconsciousness
Is your doubt hidden by caresses?)
「Foolish brain」
It knows…
Please freeze my malice.
Rape me in that cold eye and kindness.
最期の嘘さ (This is the last lie)
愛した物が熟れ枯れる「湿度」に
憂鬱はやがて影をなぞって
噛みちぎるように這わす数重ね
満たされる事覚えたね
裂いた欲の声に悪意は無い
懺悔はこの詩に預けるよ
愛した物が枯れ腐Speedに
もう二度と戻れない
夢を見る
落ちてゆく
(My beloved things grow and rot in this "humidity"
Soon this depression will follow the shadows
Pile up the creeping numbers so that you can bite through them
I remember the things that make myself satisfied
There's no malice in the voice of torn greed
I deposit my repentance in this song
My beloved things are rotting with Speed
I can't turn back twice
I am dreaming
I am falling)
*I remembered! took it frm LJ-kiyoshiyuu*
------------
Going for Shows..
[Aoi and Ruki on NEC power countdwn]
[Ruki and Aoi on Bachoon TV]
-Uru's shirt(bottom left), first ting tat come to my mind is 'Pervert' !?
[Ruki and Uru on FM fukuoka]
[Reita and Kai on FM ,Redniqs]
-------------
Purple addicts!
[It belongs to ME!! well, I cud share it wif Yuuto if he wans =X]
[Jin's Set of the Day~ never forgetting his Lark milds]
[Jin's Edamame, well the Manager is so sweet! bought it for him..]
[Lovers' Boots]
*Jin's on the left and Yuu's on the rite*
[Yuuto, wad are u trying to show?]
[Jin took photo of Yuuto's underwear!! O.o Loving!]
[Byou and Yuuto? at the back.. Yuuto, I cud SEE you..]
[Guitars and Bass]
[LEECH]