Monday, November 10, 2008

My feedings, juz like a LEECH..


[Reita's Hand.. Wud you mind spending $560 on the bracelet?]

Todae sch is bored la~ after sch wen to eat breakfast den stay in sch while waiting for the kuku lion to slp away her kuku-ness.. den later go imm walk walk..

the FOX jacket~~ i go jp find still dun haf the 3!! den so wanna buy the MP3 wif the SD card slot.. whoots! spotted 2~ and I'm so gonna stock up the purple contacts! haha.. I wan red ones, sld i buy it online or nt?? like scary leh buy the contacts online.. shld I buy a backpack? or save up money for my piercings and tattoo?? Argh~ ok enugh of my craziness..

ytd nite was so high on all the sexy thighs~ wah lao.. den wen i go bathe, nosebleed.. wad the hell.. is it bcoz of those thighs or wad? Haha~ so plz no more tempting me wif those thighs.. Uru, Yuuto, Kazuki and JIN!.. ya la ya la, I pervert la.. Byou taught me all this =X!!

JASON HEE~~ hee hee hee~~~
==
Question: If you would be a woman, which member of SCREW would you like?
Yuuto: Jin-chan. I like his chest
Jin: Well, I would say Yuuto then.
*Such loving couple*

Questions: Out of all SCREW songs, which one do you like best?
Jin: Nanairo no reienka’s Jukai ni Saku Ai. Because it’s a ballad where you can cry.
*Yeah! we love the same song~ Haha, wadever!*

Question: Which comedians do you like?
Yuuto: Jin-chan and Kazuki
Byou: Because I don’t watch TV, I don’t really know.. so I also say Jin-chan and Kazuki
Jin: Rahmens
Kazuki: Jin-chan
*Ok tats so cute?!*

Question: If you would play another part in the band, what would it be?
Byou: Dancing.
Kazuki: I also would dance. Byo and me would do it together. Like a pair dance. I would be the girl.
*Another couple!!??*

Question: What will you say when you confess to the girl you like?
Manabu: I like you.
Yuuto: I would say it in a noble way.
Byou: You want to give birth to my children, right? *so BYOU! answer*
Jin: I couldn't say it in words, so I would hug her. *So Sweet~*
Kazuki: Please date me/go steady with me.

=Credits to whoever did tis, i forgot where its frm also..=
---------------
Purple Addiction.. Body parts..

[Yuuto took photo of Kazuki]

[and Kazuki took photo of Yuuto]

[Jin giving Yuuto a piece of oil control paper b4 a live..]
*Yuuto is a Jin-fan-lism*

[Kazuki's hamster, Milk~ Cute leh!!]
-------------------
Gazerock Festival 2008

[LEECH (Live)- Damn HOT!]
-Kai's laugh.. Whoots~~

[NEC Power Countdown.. Aoi-kun & Ruki-sama]

[Part 2] +The photo later la.. nxt time+
-I wanna mess Aoi's hair~ still as soft as ever!
-They are sooooo Cute~



[LEECH] 2 More Days
the GazettE™
[Gather Roses] 9 More Days
SCREW™