Monday, November 17, 2008

Sicko


[I found Ruki on a chair]

Todae I'm sick! haiz.. I juz feel so slpy whole dae.. I slp to sch den wen for pe..tcher tok, Whoots! ya.. young guys oni got one reason they go after u.. after tat age more stable.. Haha! ok.. dun wanna sae anymore..

den later go for CS.. actually i was oni eating mashmallows and playing Psp.. nt listening at all.. all the wad how many bytes how many bits.. OMG!! forget it la.. if u ask me hw many bikes Uru haf mayb i can answer tat.. but nt how many bytes the tingy haf ok.. Haha.. tat's a joke la..OMG so funnie!! so gonna flunk tis subject already..

wadever.. I still haf work to be done.. LOVES! Buh Bye~
take care, ppl.. Actually I hate getting sick esp at tis time..
Whoots! I wanna hug my LOVE~ so...
Jin is my Problem..
---------
Purple Addictions

[Finally Kazuki wen to the doctor.. He's been sick for few daes]

[TWINS!.. Wait arh..one Piercing missing frm Jin??]

[Jin's and Byou's boots]

[Smexy hand of Jin]

[TEMPTATIONS!!]

[Jin's Lark.. haiz]

[Loving Hands again]

[Jin]

[Jin bfore live]

[Can I noe y is Jin always taking Photos of Yuuto's Undies??]

[Yuuto taking Jin's hair]

[Packing of Equipments]

[Yuuto wanna be a drummer..]
^tat can explain the Loving-ness a bit

[Kazuki took tis.. Cute rite??]

[Kazuki being a dork]

*anymore updates frm dem will be nxt posts already and Jin is following the "blog spamming action"*
-----------

[SuG-Oreshiki Continue LIVE]
^Like seriously, first time seeing dem headbanging.. Haha so KYUTE! esp tat Masato smile.. =) but still.. my loves for Yuji Yuji Yuji

[SuG- Umbilical PV (Preview)]
Whoots! Mitsuru's drumming like shiok~



[Gather Roses]
ScReW™