Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dizzy!


[I found Uru on the sofa =x]
sounds sooo wrong.. ok, I dunnoe wad got into my brain recently.. I've been like tat..

Todae, actually dun wanna go sch in the morning one.. wad boring lifeskills lessons we have.. argh~ So boring every week!!! Hell~ I'm having tuesdae blues.. but den during the second lifeskill lesson i get to online and.. whoots! My 500 over frenz in Frenster haf returned! whoots! haha~ welcome back minna-san~~

Was so slpy in the morning.. den i juz hug the jacket and slp on the bus.. den todae WT lesson.. juz teach us the navigation bars den do the lab 2 den finish can slack liao.. so.. juz do do do while chatting wif tons of ppl online, Haha~ Den finish liao let tcher connect to the com and see.. den finish~ I'm done.. den go ard helping ppl den slack a bit lo.. after tat wen home leh.. so tired I slp on the bus again.. Tml, afternn lesson.. CANCELLED! whoots! I'm free i'm free.. but still got work to do.. muz write HTML codes by hand.. =.=

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY~ JASON HEE JUN XIAN!!
許俊賢, 二姐..

Todae toked to Uru's babe! Haha.. den haiz.. I'm such a sad case.. But who the hell cares now.. I've walked out of the hell.. nw, we've got hell lots of 美美 Darlings already.. tats our 'drug' to cure us neh?.. =) Thanks!! くりすちん , for making the header and letting me use it.. if nt i wuddn't haf changed it till the old one turned Mouldy.. Haha~ LOVES ❤

Aoi-kun: "Me and Kai-kun, we punched each other." O.o!
"At Yokohama" O.O!! "at the backstage" *faintz*
den at another interview, kai-chan saed he was having fever?!
is it at the same live wen he got *BOOM* ???
-Even Buddies fight too nah.. OUCH!!!-

I wanna see Ruki's chihuahua, Koron-chan~~ Haha..
Sianz la, didnt get to see the pic tat Ruki drew of his Koron-chan wen he wen to another FM show wif uru..

anyway, credits to LJ_suicidekoibito

Can I like juz recover by toml?? PLZ?! I'm so tired..
But, wen can i have my Biting?! <-- Argh~~ Wrong thinking again..

I forbid u to even like me coz I wont be true to u and I dun even feel anyting abt you..
---------
Nao Not Behaving..


[The ears are like so damn CUTE rite? same as the person..can I have dem too??]
---------
Byou Addiction.. coz oni he uploaded photo

[ScReW- Gather Roses 19112008]

[Byou]
------------

[Rei's Biglobe Comment]

[Gazerock Fest 2008- LEECH]
I dunnoe I juz like tis HQ one.. Like more shioking

=Frm a Fan's view=
-Nw here is someting u can tell y the live @ Shinjuku on 15 nov is stopped-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9hImRi2bQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41zsmDz_F0A

the quality is nt realli gd coz i tink it's frm a phone cam.. But..Realli its so many HUMANS! somemore got one grp dunnoe stand at where so high and headbanging =.=".. u can see got police..


[Gather Roses]
SCREW™