Purple Explosion!

[Yuuto, Jin, Byo, Manabu, Kazuki]
[ScReW- Gather Roses]
発売日おめでとうございます! YEAH!!
[Yuuto got it.. like of coz..]
[ScReW-Gather Roses (PV)]
DAMN HOT!!! argh~~~ If after watching tis, you've got NO feel.. I'm sorrie but You're Abnormal.. you need a Doctor like, Seriously? O.o
and Yeah! Dun watch it if there is anyone ard u coz.. they will tink u are watching PORN and u will be like damn Paiseh? Ok tis PV is so damn BYOU style?? Haha.. but im loving it nah~ ^^.. Damn.. the ger neber SHARE! Haha..
I wan ジン too.. 抱きます,キスしてもいい?? OoOps!!I wan to bring one home already~ =X and i love the scene where Kazuki looks like a cute little puppy~ *squeesh Squeesh*
Ok.. Nobody is listening to me already.. Sorrie for the damn High-ness.. Ok the song is Shioking i can sae.. And yeah.. Jin's drumming is WHOOTS!! and he adores Yoshiki too.. =) ok the song is.. Yeah~ u noe de.. ARGH~~ enugh enugh la.. hai yo.. My jie jie keep on saeing DBSK's wrong number is hot for like a wk??.. but den.. after I watched it... NO FEEL!! They've lost to ScReW's Hot-ness~ WHOOTS!! they are the SmexY Babies~..
I'm done i'm done.. relax relax I need to cool dwn.. todae wen to sch to waste time and chat to frenz.. tats all nt listening at all anyway its a waste also la.. 1 & half hr lesson oni.. Yeah eat watermelon to chill baby~~
I'm still on the road to recovery.. Whoots! and I'm like Hungry after writing some HTML codes and test it out.. den write it dwn on paper by HAND!! haha.. HUNGRY HUNGRY~
argh~~~ My son sounds so Manly!! omg! Haha.. yeah~
like so "Wow", sch is gonna sub the tix money Haha!
after so many daes and im still nt done wif GazettE's surprise live.. =.=
[the screen showing videos and Ya.. lots of ppl]
[They are on HK's newspaper!!]
[BARKS- cut out live]
can see the crowd.. Whoots! wad to do wen u got Gazemen there?
+女生們的變態心理,男生們是不會明白的..
我改天再慢慢說.. 如果有興趣,可以問我..
其實,女生們比男生變態很多倍..+
[GATHER ROSES]