My Gods~ *Pics added*

[Fave shoot! Tokyo Domination!! Whoots~!]
[I did the screen cap.. You wan it, I'll do it.. if i can]
the Surprise live at Shinjuku, ytd nite..
[Staff trying to stop him frm making the crowd more hyper]
[Staff getting dem off stage..]
[Tis way plz faster faster]
[Aoi-kun is the last to leave the stage]
=Report, if u can understand..=
Dun force me arh.. I can oni understand half of the first sentence.. Haha!! WTH
the GazettEが新宿街頭ライブで史上最多の7000人動員、2曲で強制終了
[??!! so they were forced to stop.. coz out of control? they didnt expect so many ppl to b there]
ビジュアル系ロックバンド・the GazettEが15日(土)、東京・新宿ステーションスクエアで初のシークレットライブを行った。同所で行われるイベントとしては史上最多となる、延べ約7000人が集まり、そんな中the GazettEは、ニューシングル「LEECH」を含む全2曲を熱唱。だがあまりの集客に、所轄警察署から強制終了が言い渡され、2曲で終了という異例の事態となった。
新曲「LEECH」が今月12日付オリコンシングルデイリーランキングで1位を獲得するなど、ビジュアル系ロックシーンを越えて人気を集めている同バンド。シークレットライブにも関わらず、道路を挟んで新宿アルタ前周辺までファンが埋め尽くし、開演数時間前にも関わらず警備員が会場周辺の交通整理を促す異常事態となった。
メンバーが登場すると、緊張の糸が切れたかのように観客は狂喜乱舞。ボーカルのルキが「東京! 新宿! かかってこーい!!」と煽ると、ヘッドバンキングの嵐が起こり、新宿は異様な光景に包まれた。また、所轄警察署から「これ以上続けるのは危険」という申し入れもあり、2曲で強制終了。アンコールを望む声が響く中、感動のあまり泣き出すファンが続出していた
thanks for the brief explanation.. Yeah! i got most parts correct! whoots! they got to stop coz its over crowding.. they oni expected 250 but 7000+ ppl turn up =.=" .. wadever! for safety reasons the police got it stopped so yeah~ they were taken off the stage.. but tat was like cool huh? too many ppl headbanging already.. whoosh! anyway, I like to sae.."They did it!".. nxt time dun choose a place where u cannt haf so many ppl can? Haha~
[The crowd found dem!! coz they didnt sae the actual place also,oni sae somewhere in tokyo] 




[Haha.. Ruki is wearing ACDC t-shirt inside..]
Other den the screen caps, the rest got it from Oricon..
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/60114/full/

-Pics frm Livedoor..news-
[❤ THE GAZEMEN DID IT, anyway!! YAY~ (^-゜)ノ]
So, the frenster ting is oni temporary.. ass sia.. Hai yo! if realli all lost i will hantum the whole frenster team..