Holiday, Bye Bye!
+Post damn long coz its, again, the post bfore holidae ends+
[Arena 37C November 2008]

[Greed to Overflow~]

[Haha! they drew their photos again..]

[YEAH!! he is BLONDE & No more FLUFFY~~ WHOO!!]









[Haha~ I LOVE wad Aoi drew~ CUTE!]




[Neo Genesis]
DunnOe y there is a new version on tis song..
But its nice, esp the acoustic~ Whoosh! obsession
and Yeah! tis time Kai is in it.. =)
And its such a sad song..
---------------------------

[HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITSURU!!]
诞生日おめでとうございます!
tanjobi omedetou gozaimasu
^he haf a cute lil nose piercing there juz like wad aoi-kun haf
Ok my holidays are OVER!! yeah! there i wanna sae bye bye le~ haiz.. so sianz.. y muz holidaes end?? altho its quite boring everydae stay at home alone wif my computer and obsessions! but butt butter, i enjoy slping and waking up late.. haha ok, totally so CAT~ but cats slp for at least 16 hrs.. Haha..
one ting i dislike abt sch reopening is the TIMETABLE!! omg la.. wadever~! I tot its oni a swap over of timetable and at least we get a more slacking one.. but den its like so totally UNFAIR!! argh~~ y muz we go thru 2 times of the veri veri tight timetable?? Wad the hell la the....... and seriously I so dun like the suriani.. hell got back her for one of the lifeskills module, her lessons are a waste of my time.. Let's all go late, anyway she oni mark attendence like 1 hr after lesson started! and we waste 1 hr sitting there looking at her doing nth..
ok wadever it is, the sch also muz go rite?? they wan to sch reopen i also cannt do anyting mah.. so let it be lor, 節哀 節哀..
no more holidae practices but there is still fridae sectional.. and YESH! tis time no more late fridaes!!! My fridaes are back!!! Whoosh!!! so happy~~~~ I can go HOME!!! haha.. ok la sch reopen le, i can no longer feed my "addictions".. but YEAH! I Love dem all.. whoo~
I'm so happy la, so crazy! but who wun if they are so strong willed and get out of their own Xxxxxxxxx? the ones who started it cuddnt make it but its ok.. the ones who followed at least got it.. Haha.. nvm its understandable coz its unbearable issn't it?
Ytd's practice.. whoo~ I almost cant wake up at all.. and was soooo Hungry! and practice was.. normal i can sae.. oni my thumb! the nail hurts.. =( after tat wen to bugis to haf a meal and wen home.. Whoo~ wen to buy 3 starfruit at nite and ate it.. So nice~ and i cut it the way tat i will haf lots of "stars".. Haha.. so disturbing! I still wan my Watermelon!!
and ytd late nite was so crazy! since tat dae (dunnoe which dae), i've been tinking WHOOSH! X-japan will be the first to haf their concert in the Beijing "bird's nest" stadium! whoots! one dae the rental is like 100 million?
ok den ytd my jie jie and me wen on youtube and find Hide's funeral and let her see the ppl who turn up.. den we go find, beyond's 光輝歲月.. if u dunoe tat song den wah piangz la.. even i also noe lor.. den find Teresa teng's news and see a few songs.. ok, I admit it was so crazy.. its like early in the morning abt 1-2am like tat and we are looking at the funerals and listening to the songs.. I did haf goosebumps for a while.. who wuddnt if u are actually looking at dead ppl performing? and funerals??
*Ppl, plz do take care.. and I LOVE you all always~*
#Angels, I still do love u all..too =) #
[LEECH]
"I wanna escape now, baby"