I Survived!

Blog song changed frm X-japan's tears to Canon in D acoustic version.. =) So Lovely.. Haha.. But hell i cannt even play the easy version.. haha.. Cheers ppl!
Todae is the first dae of sch after like 1 mth plus.. Phew~ at least I managed to wake up.. I knew it tat I cannt wake up on time so i set my alarm to 15 mins earlier but den I off it and fell back to slp.. heng is my jie jie slam the door wen she go out and I heard it so i woke up.. If nt i tink todae u'll see me slp all the way.. wen sch saw Mr yang.. he EVERYTIME one leh.. cannt msg or call early to sae the morning Pe dun haf meh?? So we waited till 1030 den wen to CS class.. the tcher also dunnoe wad to sae so we cud go off at ard 11.10?! den wen to meet mr tan den eat my breakfast and home we go~~ todae "my paper" got the news on X Japan.. Haha! Beijing "bird nest" stadium.. can contain 80,000 ppl~ Yeah! hope they can get break the record of L'arc~en~ciel having 15,000 ppl tis april in china.. sorrie Hyde~ and Yeah! congrats to Gary's baby.. full mth le.. whoosh so fast.. Yes yes yes.. Gary Chaw
so damn tired and slp on the bus.. but den tat uncle hor, keep on breaking so hard.. cannt slp soundly.. Hahaha! so in the end.. I survived the first dae of sch! YES!! so continue to watch my drama.. Yeah!
他跟我說要加油~! 那你也要加油哦
你真的好可愛哦!! 我愛死你了! =)
--------------------------
[Vamps! Kaz & hyde]
[Eh I Found Hiroto wif 2 Ayabie members..]
^Aoi & Intetsu.. if wrong sorrie arh i realli no idea leh..
----------------------
Yoshiki's Symphonic Concert
Of coz yoshiki is in it, playing piano..
[I'll be your love]
The singer is Nicole frm Pussycat Dolls
^Dunnoe, I like tis song..
---------------------
Ok time for some Kai's Cuteness
[Hyena Comment]
So cute saeing "Stacked Rubbish" & "Pulse Wriggling to Black"
His Gazetto Kai deshta, BUH BYE~ =D *Aaww Squeesh!*
Seriously I miss his smiles!!
如果我們就這樣一直走下去,會到哪裡?
daisuki desu.. nw till the futureDun reveal the secret my dearest..
[LEECH]