LEECH PV
+Sorrie arh I nth better to do+
Ytd nite I spend 1 hr trying to screen cap all their faces~ the PV is oni abt 4:13..
ARH!!!!! PAIN LA!!! *&%#%^**.. Again I broke my nail.. tis time is thumb! ARH~ stupid door~!! very PAINFUL!!! can see the flesh liao la.. PAIN LAH OooooOoooIIIiii~~~
^Todae going band so.. nth to update also la hor~
[Starting]
[Start Headbanging]
[Close Ups]
[Simple is Nice!]
[Uru is using a different guitar]
[Look at Aoi and Uru's Hair! WHOOSH~~]
I haf to forgo quite a lot, coz if realli I cap all the images it will be more den 100.. wad u see is 61 photos alreadi.. so u noe.. and if i cap all u all will sae y repeat so many times, coz most of it is close ups of their instruments.. arbo is the face so damn funnie.. I alreadi block off some of their faces coz its Funnie~ so destroy.. the wordings i add on also funnie sia.. Haiz~ BOREDOM can make u do alot sia~
------------------
[LEECH pv- Reduced Vocal]
=So cool~ u can hear the music~
[LEECH]
"Let's send a gallows into the scene which you hope for~"