Still ALIVE!

[Oh yes! Rei is HOT~~]
I'm here darlings~~~ come come come!!
Hmmm.. I noe it's been like yrs since i've updated.. ok la.. ard 1 wk like tat? Hmm.. I'm surviving.. I'm jumping dwn the various buildings.. testing to see which one can kill me first..
I'm busy.. as u can tell.. all tat Homeworks, tutorials and projects.. its oni the second wk! Haha! My sch use laptop's display is gone~ *gasps* Erm, well.. I tink the shock proof is bad.. Haha! wad can i sae? Its weak its weak!! I'm gonna train it well.. Ok la enugh of tat shits..
Todae, wen out wif my Hubby~ rah rah~! I made her wait sooo long.. so sorrie! I got shits to clear.. of coz nt frm my body.. we wen to eat ramen! whoooo~ its sooo full.. and we wen shopping.. after tat wen off to meet my mummy~ and we wen shopping ard outram park! Whoosh! too bad i didnt see any nice bottoms i can buy.. in the end we juz wen to eat.. OMG! nice nice fish and its like sooo full for the both of us.. I wan durian!! nice one.. nw i noe where to find it..
den while walking back.. my mummy bought swimwears den i get a shorts and a guy's shirt.. Dun ask me why a guy's shirt.. I wanna wear it.. coz i hate the ladies cut ones.. den later i bought a pair of shoes~~ whoosh! Oh ya! and i love the sch's merchandise.. esp the shirts.. Haha! nw i own 3 of it liao.. Coz I'm crazy abt the shirts.. Haha!
Tml got band in the morning and im still here like 1.48am already.. Haha! I wanna munch.. but im still full.. Awww~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KO-KI frm ViViD!
[Reita do u mean it? Uru SHOCK!]
^I wanna watch..
-------------
Youtubbing~
[Gaze can Laugh! Ruki and Kai got the best unique one.. HAHA!]
+New releases! LOVE!+
[Aybie- 会いたくて aitakute(PV)]
^Look at the drumset! whoo
[Sincrea- 桜舞い散る季節に君が夢見たこと Sakura Maichiru Kisetsu ni Kimi ga Yumemita Koto(PV)]
^HIRO(bass)! Seriously i love tis song.. Haha! can the company stop deleting tis?
-Wad?-
[Vidoll- Interview and live]
Yay! You go drummers!!! Turn the sticks! Make me jealous! haha!
[1 dae, 2 wks, 1 mth, 6 mths, 1 yr, 2 yrs...]