Hi people~~!!

[Suzuya~ He looks yummy too! Whoo~]
HEy hey~ its beeen a looooooong looooong time since i updated.. I noe.. but as i've saed.. i got reasons for nt updating.. and actually there is also nth for me to update.. Somemore.. i haf projects and homeworks to do.. they are kinda &%#@^..
Todae, I've survived another monday.. and like finally i bought my law book.. todae tcher teach till chapter 4 already.. later i got to change laptop and do my work.. tml muz hand in.. and he will leave sch at 12pm tml.. and our sch oni starts at like 1? Ok I hate tis tcher anyway.. Temp tcher.. he's not a permanent staff anyway..
Hmmm.. Todae.. Nth.. juz playing games and online.. listen to dali.. well, my other laptop oni got songs from Dali.. wad u expect? hahahaha!
I miss quite a lot of bdaes~~
Hiroto Pon pon frm Alice Nine..
and todae is Takeru~~ keru keru-chan~!! frm SuG
And erm.. ViViD will be releasing maxi Singles?! one in july and another one in august.. Like finally~~~ Whoo! Im so addicted to Reno recently~~ Sexy sexy~~
Oh ya! and Aoi darling.. OMG! wad the hell.. he is DAMN~~~~~!!!! SEXY!!! omg.. ok.. well.. he noes wad i like~~ Haha!!! =.= and... No matter wadever the ting is.. I love him lots~~ =) I wud be happy for him.. Cute issnt he? Ok i cant show the pic.. Hahahhahaha!!!
--------------------
[D=Out- Hanasaki Beauty (PV)]
the pv like sooo Chinese?! anyway.. Naughty naught ko-ki~ (vocalist)
[Bergerac's bassist- Tatsuha.. Belonging check check!]
He is cutely small~~ and he got the hamster face.. and his lips got the lips shape.. hai yo.. tat means the shape u noe?? like the lips u will draw~ you get me???
anyway, i like narumi (guitarist) too~ cool~
Oh Ya! you all got to see the one show.. show? Hime Ichigo VS Irokui~~ Whoo! Love~~ hahaha! but wad they let suzuya eat is seriously gross~~ *puke*
[Till den.. I love you all~~]