Thursday, April 9, 2009

Im back!


[OMG! the muscles are like BIG sio~]
^*screams* omg~ Haha! Yay~ i shall nt sae..

Ok.. I'm back.. bringing more fangerlism..
Ytd, i cuddnt online.. coz well.. I've got alot of the enrolment tingy to do and settle.. and in the afternn i need to go for the checkup tingy.. and at nite.. basically, i juz slp slp slp and slp.. coz, i cant take it.. Nw im eating apple while updating.. Haha! So cute la the apple name.. Pink Lady.. its nice~~ but my throat hurts.. Haha~

I've updated the Myv links.. OMG! Super damn Handsome sio~~~
LOOK!!! click for Super Handsome-ness!!!!
He revealed his name and his age..
Takamasa Ishihara 石原貴雅, J-glam Ltd President, age 27 as of 2008~ =)
anyway, I always tink tat's he is older den Isshi.. =X

OH ya!!! and Indie PSC got a new band added.. to their collection =X
ViViD
But.. eh... I dun like dem.. Haha!
-----------------
All frm j-rock scans.. Fool's mate..

[Look at KAI~~~ KYAAAAaaaa~~~~]
^Oooops! I forgot ruki~~ Sorrie!!

[Uru looks blur~ as always]

[Oh! i forgot to sae.. its frm the 7th Bdae live..]

[Kisaki-san~~~~ \(^o^)/]

[OH MY!! look at BYOU!~~~~ and manabu super MEI MEI!!]

[3 of my super screw love~~ Haha]
^Stop torturing Yuuto's hair~~

I love their hair in one of the comment.. they wearing gather roses clothes.. den the hair.. all super mei mei~~
---------------------
Ryuto.. My new pink obsession~~

[Super innocent~~~~!!!]

[O.O! I spotted someting..]

[Tada~~~!! his heart guitar~~ looks familiar? Yes? No?]
^its the same as Kazuki's guitar..

[Tis one looks familiar too?? Haha!]
^but i dunnoe the brand of tis.. so.. no comment..

-------------

[Screw= Super Cute Silly??]



[Let's stop time!]