I am nt missing!

[Miyavi! Super handsome-ness!]
My stomach feels like a blender todae.. i dunnoe why.. Issit bcoz of the medicines i ate for the past few daes? And in the morning wen i eat.. it gets painful~~ awww~~ I dun wan~!!!
Ytd, wen to buy a new laptop.. juz for sch use.. Haha! tat is after band.. i'm feeling like so damn slpy and i realli need my medicine.. haha~ coz well, i neber bring dem out in the morning..
I feel so slpy... can tml nt come!? coz haf to wake up early.. Nyaaa~~~
and i haf to walk till very far.. Haha!! blame it on my itchy hands.. Haha! who ask me to choose a course tat is like so far away away?? But im happy wif it.. Haha~~~
Eh! I super haf nth to write.. Haha!!!
[RUKA~!! Haha~~~ he looks sooo innocent..]
^I'm willing to pay.. for his 1 hr.. Haha!! OoooOOooPss! =X
-----------------
Super scary JUN in a fashion show..
[SAN, 優Yuu & JUN]
^the 2 are frm ネガ Nega..
[Yuu and Jun..]
^the 2 photos are frm Nega's blog
[Jun and Kisaki-san~~~]
-----------------
+Going one big round.. Ain't u tired?? and Why are u scared!?? when its nt even abt u?? come on.. let me hear u+
[Screaming out your emotions~!]
^yes! listening to redeemer again