Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Easy Addiction


[Phantasmagoria Forever!!]

Today.. at least I see some hope for CS.. Haha!! yay! at least those can memorize one i can juz study like hell la.. =)

Oh ya.. the "Other J-Rockers" playlist at the sidebar is updated!! whoo.. Happy!! I got more songs to listen to liao.. and nw i understand why Phantas forever!!! haha~~


[Jun, Iori, Kisaki, Matoi & Riku]

[They got their Crazy side too~~ like WTF!! Hahahahaha~~]

Im addicted to their songs.. Haha!! i'm like soooo damn slow till they disbanded already.. hahaha.. their songs are like easy addictions.. Listen once den addicted liao.. WHooo~~ tats their power nah~

Some songs u can listen to..
-Neo Ark
-Kyousou kyoku -cruel crucible-
-Vanish
-At the end of rest period

and Wahhh~~ Under code's artists like all sooo damn not toned dwn lo.. whooo~~~ so rare visual kei liao leh.. whooo~~
-------------

[Nyaaa~~~ SCREW!]
Jin loves Yuuto!! so possesive nah~ nt first day liao.. Jin neber behave..
Awwww~~~~~~~ screw love~!!

[Ayabie comment.. Faceoff! Whooo~~]
So CUTE!!! and.. I love intetsu's voice!!! Haha~~~ its nt irritating ok.. its CUTE!! you humans are oni jealous of it! haha~~~


[Neko neko meow meow~!!]