Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big bear hug


[Big big Aoi.. Haha! too bad nt big enugh to be my wallpaper]

Ytd, study den go home.. on the bus saw Da jie again.. Haha! its like repeating.. den he wen to look ard to see got freddy nt.. Haha!! den i still sae later ur sis behind.. Haha!! den go home online till like almost 2am.. haha! cannt stop de leh.. youtube arh.. hai yo..

Morning wake up.. im tired.. I wanna slp again..
Now im online juz to listen to songs.. den roam ard LJ.. den youtube..

I didnt noe tat Kazuki saed out Byou's age.. Haha!!! So everyone's guess is Correct!
Well, who cares abt age~~ Muahahaha

O.O I got another letter frm ITE..
Haha.. so difficult to open.. the envelope dunoe like wad liao..
I got EAGLES award.. Haha!! Like wth.. I neber go sch liao leh.. but den still need go collect tis.. Hai yo.. Ok wadever la.. I'm hungry already..

*continue my phantas fever*
------------

[Dolly- World's end]
Like finally its up on youtube.. Haha~~ I wud sae.. Beautiful.. and i realli like the forest scenes and the colors.. like so fairy fairy like tat.. I'm weird issn't it??


[Cheers! I can't dun update!]