Monday, March 16, 2009

Boring!


[I wan tis pick!! nice rite?? why everyting of him is nice? =X]

Todae slack at home..watch drama oni.. so boring rite?? Haha! I miss fara-chan na~~~~ where she go??? Jena leh?? gone missin also.. Ahhh.. Jena wen to play game la.. wad a gamer.. hmmm.. got a sad news nah.. the band 176Biz will disband after todae's live.. tonite's live is a final one already bfore they split up on their own.. awwww~~ issnt it sad to leave? altho.. i oni listen to dem talk and nt their songs =X.. saddening leh.. But! they haf a memorial book..


[Sexy thighs..]


Ok enugh of tat.. Yay! I get to go out!! yay! I got lots of stuffs i wanna buy.. Cool!! Yay~~~~ Oh! and my sis sae I got spotted on saturdae..!! at citylink holding guy's hand (male cat and camel).. Haha~~~~ Come on.. animals are afraid of Humans.. and I like older guys, i dun harm the young.. Muahahahaha~~~ =)

sld i buy Jolin's album??? tat thick thick one? the songs i haf leh.. den i will be buying 555 photos oni?? worth a not? $30..
---------------------
Jrockers are humans who get bored too..

[Actuate Eden- Riku + air band]
Haha~~ hw can he nt laugh wen ppl ard him are sooo funnie??

[Glitter- Riku + a few frm undercode productions]
I seriously love the bear bears.. Haha!!! so funnie!!
---------------

[Kai laughing~~~~]

[and he keeps laughing and laughing..]

AINT HE CUTE??? totally?? *Squeeshhhhhes*


[Baby is like a housewife.. Payung housewife]