Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Awwww~~


[Nxt up.. Kai~~~~~ his headphone.. Haha~]

Todae is posting photos!!! Yay~~~~ Finally its out of my phone! whooosh~~ haha!! I'm feeling so full nw~~ Haha~~ juz eat my lunch~ Haha!!! I'm alone at home again neh.. aww~ Tml onwards can go out liao! yosh! todae morning, i'm awaken by the scary loud thunder.. Haha! i almost jumped! *faint* but i wen back to slp again.. Haha~~ I'm still strong in the head eh? *in a bad way*

Oh! and i sure did listen to 176biz.. YES! I did.. i juz forgot..if nt hw i noe they split? =.="

Ja..mata ne~! *wave*

[Shiyuu~ eh.. he looks weird.. dunnoe why..]

[Jin neko~~~ neko neko meow meow~~]

[Awww~~ kazuki and yuuto is sooo loving!!! but he wan it at the mouth]
^where is tis frm anyway??
---------------
Phone photos!!

[Did i sae tis is my wallpaper nw?? i tink i did.. LOVE!!]

[Saw it at the petshop.. WHOA! so big........]

[and it's a CAT!!! OMG!!]

[Awwww~~ doggie sooo cute~~~ *squeesh*]

[Issnt tis innocent??? I WAN I WAN!! *jump jump*]

[Haha~ studying for web tech tat time..tis didnt come out.. PHEW~]

[Mini firemen suit..in the library~]

[I hang it ard my neck and it can go to my leg..]

[Exam hall.. Last exam! I sit at the 2nd row in front!!]
-----------------

[SuG- 39Galaxyz (Preview)]
Awwww~~~ so super cute!!! and colourful..
-Yuji is standing at masato's place O.o
-Chiyu is standing at yuji's place
-Masato is standing at Chiyu's place..
-and Mitsuru is using a super mini drumset~!!! Haha~


[D'espairsRay- Redeemer (PV)]
-Dunnoe why i like the drummings.. Haha!!
the making for the pv is like so.. Cute?? I dunnoe wad to sae..

♪Screaming out your emotions♪
I keep forgetting to post tis.. Haha~~~ Well, Forgetfulness is my Forte..

[She's a Psychopath! scary~]