Friday, February 27, 2009

Irritating + Weird= KoonIe


[The ladybugs.. So Loving~~]

Hmm... todae is a slping dae!! Yay!! I Love my BED!! ok wadever~
I'm emotional~~ Haha.. I dun wanna write here.. ask me if u wan.. =)
at home.. Watch drama online.. Haha! den later go JP.. wanna buy stationary den pass ashikin money.. den walk ard.. eat chocolate! Happy!! She sae i realli shopping todae.. haha~~ coz i bought stuffs..

My mummy threaten to throw my doggies away~~ Noooo~~

I still wanna pierce my ears.. ppl can I?? yes? no?
I can confirm i will still kenna be nagged at.. but it is juz soooo tempting..

Todae.. No pics to post.. Haha! you all are spared!
------------
Dun watch if u dun wanna cry/ cant stand ppl crying!..
Haha! Finally i found it~~ Kisaki's "graduation.." *peace*

[Talking, talking and more talking..Part 1]

[Part 2]
-Special appearance: Jui and Rame.. frm Vidoll??

[Last song- Fairy times memory..So de feeling feeling..]

Damn!! I cant stand seeing ppl cry.. esp guys la..
Altho i cannt understand fully..
But wen Riku starts to cry.. i cannt take it already..Haha!!
Nw i noe wad's the meaning of makeup being smudged!
Why Kisaki can be sooo cool?? Aww~~
*fanger a bit* Iori also sooo cool rite??

[If wanna watch the full concert.. tis is first song]
So cool la the stage.. Haha! ok la enugh.. DONE!


[My parents will be shocked if..*whisper whisper*]