Drained!!

[Aint tis like Cute???]
I'm sooo drained todae.. I dunnoe why.. Early morning, wake up den go sch.. on the bus, complete the WT worksheet den look thru again.. go class.. Test.. heng, most of the questions like same.. juz like another set of the paper.. good ting i heard tcher sae never do dun regret.. Haha~~~ if nt i also wun care tat paper.. the test.. Ok la at least can pass, score a not will depend on my mistakes lo..
Finished the test den 1030 oni.. go eat, den study for another test.. I'm tired already lo, sleepy.. den the rest study im like drinking water and falling aslp.. later go to class.. Let tcher see the traffic light ting.. like finally.. WHooo~~ Finished it.. show him den he make me more blur oni.. Later take the test first.. Jia lat sia.. ZERO!! I totally noe nth abt it.. except a few tat i heard wen they were studying.. GOSH! realli is a few.. den take out paper.. copy.. Copy also cannt copy properly.. WTH!! nvm la huh.. wad matters more is the final one in the hall.. Our class, Haha! obviously cheating.. Haha..
After the test continue to tell tcher abt the traffic light one.. OMG!! frm i dunnoe.. I explain to him till i totally noe wad i am doing.. Hai yo.. den later clear my locker den gif back the key liao.. WHoo!! like officially finished sch like tat.. Haha!!
Nxt week.. Study week.. Muz really study study..
Tml is a dae off.. One last wkend for me to play already.. lets get serious..
Oh ya.. and i realised.. Its the exam period nah~~
I'm getting somewad Violent?? sometime i may juz explode.. so.. better be careful.. I'm a bomb.. Haha~~ and any little ting will hurt me.. Haha..
[26/02 Happy Birthday Keiyuu~~]
-----------------
[Jin dearie changed to seven stars!? Lark is still his love..]
-------------
Oh ya!! haha.. everytime after updating den remember..
[Sadie- Grieving the dead soul]
The pv is like soooo.. WOW! i dunoe wad to sae.. Roaring Mao.. use earpiece.. Whoosh!!
[Of coz i still like Ice romancer more..]
[Purely instrumental.. Nice!!]
Both are frm the album.. Master of Romance!! whoo~~
Other songs.. ownself go listen..
[Suicide! Bloody Red..]