Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He[art] stopped!


[Another day of Reita-san]

Todae nth special.. It's been boring and i'm slacking like always.. I'm so tired todae.. keep on yawning la~~

at multimedia class, I'm wandering ard online.. see see see den O.O!
Got ppl uploaded distress & coma pv preview!
I dun wan to dwnload it.. so i wen flying to youtube to search for it..
Whoooaa~~~ Have leh!
Den wait for it to load den play! whoooa~~ Blown away~~
and hor.. Sianz leh!! their anniversary concert..
I'm having exam! =.=" haha!

den later was playing viwawa, again..Sushido..Haha!!
den got one classmate, who is A9 lover~ saed I listen to Jap song and play jap game.. Haha!!! It's fun mah coz i dun play other games.. Haha! WHoo~~

At home, I continued to finish reading the interview they did after the psc live.. Haha!! totally like so random! Oh My DORKS!! they are like so hyper la..
and Aoi is like...... He's so in need of money! Haha! crack me up~ totally.. so honest! he juz cant control.. and Awwwww~~~ Uru is so sweet~~!! Haha!!

Thanks to the humans who haf been so kind!!
Loves!
It's nt always wad i tink it is! Haha~
Let's go on and on and on and on..

NYAAAAaaaa~~~ *SCREAMS!*
I forgot Hyde's birthday!! OMG! and its on 29 Jan *bang hard on wall*
and he's still dorky as ever~~ forever~

and sorry ppl.. the pics are still sitting in my thumbdrive!
Happy Birthday, REI!!
Pretty drummer of Danger gang!
And O.O! Hiko uses the same tuner~~ *Random*
-------------

[You noe who i will sae it to.. My Mr. Smiley!]

[Kiki's butt.. Haha.. No la no la, focus on his jeans!!]

[JUN!! Muahahahahahaha~~]

[Distress & Coma!]

Yo~ Work it man~~
OMG!! Sexy mah? kiki's voice.. haha!!!

and aint they like soooo heart stopping???
I cant breathe~~ Haha!!!
Sld i bleed? yes? no?
Haha!! we'll see to it again on 25th march


[Daizystripper- Dandelion(PV)]
First time listening and i choose this song.. coz like keep on hearing tis song name.. Ok la, its nice.. and they performed tis song at Hide's memorial summit 2008~ Whooo~~

nxt band i'm gonna stalk is シリアル⇔NUMBER.. Serial number!
Haha! let's go~~


[The illusionist!]