Candy love

[Reita-san~]
Hmmm.. Todae! Morning, first lesson.. cancelled!! whooo~~ Actually, at tat time i was still in bed.. so lazy to get up and YES! I get to slp for one more hr~~ hoohoohoo.. so happy.. but i got difficulty waking up again.. =.=
Afternn.. wen out to eat.. Hooooo~ so expensive.. no more nxt time le bah?! bought some chocolates and wen back to sch.. continue to do dreamweaver.. do the javascript programming to check the form den WHoo! I'm done!! Yay~~ can hand in liao~~ muz hand in everyting for the checking den grading na.. I tink still haf some other html tings I need to edit.. coz u noe.. the pics are gone~~ coz there is no pic in my thumbdrive.. been muching on the chocolates in class.. Haha! =)
Soon it will be exam time nah.. Bother!! but first! some tests~~ =.= I dun wan!!
Oh! I've saved a few pics in the thumbdrive.. I will post it soon.. Haha!! Yay!
I'm looking forward to the picnic, honey!!! Haha~~ whoooo~~ Yay! *glomps* O.O!
-----------
Overdued Photos!
[Chiak~! my cousin's gloomy bears!]
[I love tis one.. Chocolate!]
[Sorrie! I'm SOLD!]
[The injection.. Did i post tis already?]
----------
Miyavi-Arena 37 scans!

[Ain't he like so damn nice?]

[I will miss you la~~~38]
^Credits to myv daily
----------------
[Kazuki giving Yuri(Irokui) a kiss.. Aww~~ so sweet! I'm jealous =x]

[JUN!! Pink hair~]
-Some stalking due to curiousity-

[Vocalist of Irokui- Yuri.. Cute aint he? Look at the nails.. I cant grow my own nails like tat]

[Guitarist- Haduki.. Cool rite??]
[Clips on hair.. Haha!]
イロクイIrokui Official Website
-----------
[I'm Loving Distress & Coma!! VIOLIN~ Of coz GazettE! =)]
Spot my name! Haha! wadever arh KoonIe~~ Ruki's laugh.. HAHAHA!!
^actually, I secretly dwnloaded tis in class todae.. coz I cant find on youtube =X
-Thanks kind hearted human for recording it!
[Wad's ur motive?]