watashi ja nai~~

[Gaze.. Cute mah? "space suit" Haha!!]
Blog song changed: Guren- Gazette
Well.. coz it means alot to me.. and ya, so.. yes..
Todae.. awaken by.. Everyone's damn loud tokings and laughters =.=!!
Gosh!!! and I haben slp enugh!! Gosh~~~~ ZzzZzzz it's so nice to slp ok..
Todae.. I'm totally stucked by Aoi's "watashi ja nai yo~~" Haha.. Dork..
And his "AnnnnGeeeLlliiiinnnNNAaaaaaAAa~~~" ok.. I'm obsessed..
[Spot 1:37..]
-Yellow is Rei, Blue is Aoi and Laughing one is Manager..
Todae.. No fanger-lism frm me.. coz.. No time to browse ard and nth also coz no news!!.. I'm watching anime for the whole dae.. =) You are all saved!! *Sing sing sing*
I'm tinking of getting another piercing on my ear..left? rite? Hmmm.. Sld I? Yes? No?
they sae tat piercings and tattoos will get addicted.. Nw i understand.. *Nod nod*
And tat's y kazuki got lots rite?? *wink*
And of coz.. I'm nt gonna get so many like him.. PLZ~ I cant!!
Oh ya.. my face is rotting.. Pimples are growing!! NOooo~~ and due to my munchings.. I tink little lil koonie is so gonna grow on me.. NoooooOooo~~~ Wadever la~~
I.. Nth to sae.. tml is sch already.. SIANZ!!!! Nooooo~~~
[Hiko spoiled her guitar during a live todae.."ko-ko" OUCH!!]
-----------------------
Long dued photos.. Batch Number 1!!
(which means.. more to come).jpg)
[While waiting for the bus].jpg)
[My shoe shoe.. cannt stand near ppl who wear skirts.. =.=].jpg)
[Secretly taken at the Japanese mart in JP].jpg)
[Coffee.. I can reconise the Rainbow one.. Haha!! coz.. I forgot hu posted in his blog..]
^the 2 photos are newly taken...jpg)
[Milk tea frm 7-11.. MIRUKU Haha~~].jpg)
[Rocher~~~~~ *chocolate freak*].jpg)
[So shocking!! my hse gt tis..].jpg)
[and its 12.5% alcohol content WINE~].jpg)
[the hair dye.. and.. ya.. Screw.. so u can check how long ago tis photo is taken]
------------
My darlings~~.jpg)
[My darling wheenie~ taken after the MI concert].jpg)
[Fazilah lah lah fazilah~~ taken wen we go sentosa]
[iuhuhS Shuhui~~ darling~! taken on christmas eve wen we haf the chocolate fondue which we ate till wanna puke! even for a choco-lover~ =) tat's long]
[My cutest Baby!!! crazy monkey face.. wanna disturb my cute lil Kai-chan rite?? later i disturb ducky~~ den u noe..].jpg)
[Taken after a bath like Yrs ago.. Haha no la.. mths? wks?? Ya.. weird coz.. I changed the parting~ for fun!].jpg)
[I told u.. I look like a nerd with the fake glasses.. taken after i got my hair cut on christmas eve~]
[Watashi JA NAI yo~~~]