Monday, January 12, 2009

Monsterism..


[Aoi he muz be very shioking.. guren era]

I dunnoe wad to sae already.. i get the picture now..
I guess I'm juz too nice to do tings by juz one phone call..
I trust u too much and tats it.. U lost it..
Wadever it is.... I noe le.. Thank you..
No more second time..

Blog added 2 new gadgets.. spot dem ok? It's at the side bar.. =)

todae.. late for sch again!! I realli sld stop tis eh.. todae reached at almost 11am.. den slack again.. tcher sae, 1:30pm got a tok by section head.. but den our lesson ends at 12pm so.. do u tink got anyone will go?? nxt time, see the timetable properly den u plan a tok ok?.. so our class all put section head aeroplane.. we all go home~~ hmmm..

Finally, I stalked baby online!! Yay!!! Whoosh! second time i spotted her online~ but she tired.. wanna slp.. Haha!!! careful later little lil ikeru grow on u.. Haha!!! *Euuu O.o* den YAY!! she got the mail~ like finally.. after like 5 days~!! GOSH~ i still tot the postman ate up my mail.. Haha~~ Thanks, ah ma~~ for looking at the mailbox.. Haha.. *blow a kiss* Haha!! trying to imitate ducky.. =X uru.. and juz nw the whole book of scans.. tat doggie is sabu-chan not koron-chan.. altho both chihuahua and same owner but.. different color arh.. sleepy head..

[I finally found the pic u wan in my mountains of pics.. =.="" I muz be so blind tat i cuddnt see it right in front of me..]

So saddedz.. so.. I feed myself with my dearest Kai-chan's SMILES~~~ whoo~
Make me happier alot alot..

[MRD- Ride with the rockers]
Yay~ Rhythm section solo..
Kai kai kai kai.. and rei rei rei bunny~~
Plus.. 2 dorks playing while waiting.. O.O! so wrong =x gomen..
I dun get it.. why the hell will ppl sae rei dun haf a nose?? His parents did gave him a cute nose ok.. Gosh~~ =.=
Go search on youtube for "reita's nose".. u will see lots of it.. Haha!!!
I tink one of the photo he even look like Xiao gui.. *peace!*
-------------
Some Kai feed..

[RCE- whoo~ still got signature.. i dunnoe wad to sae]

[DB- at yokohama arena.. WHooo!!! *blown away*]

["hachi"?? Hahaha!!]
kawaii kai Pictures, Images and Photos
[2005 Peace & smile carnival backstage- Kai + Myv's guitar + 2 A9 members + 2 staff.. Haha!!]
lil kai Pictures, Images and Photos
[Cute cute cute cute cute!!!]

[Aoi x Kai~~ haha.. Ppl.. juz for laughs.. heehee *silly smile + scratch head* But! kai is so beautiful~~~ NYAaaaaaAaa~~]
Aoi and Kai Pictures, Images and Photos
[Close up.. Totally no feel.. Haha!!]
kai Pictures, Images and Photos
[Kai sing sing sing~~ while drumming..]
Kai Pictures, Images and Photos
[Kai-sama: "See, for some reasons..I cannt make the dimple on the other side.."]
Kai [The GazettE]
[Say NO to kai abuse.. muz haf the courage to say NO!]
^Look at uru there.. so bad!!
kai Pictures, Images and Photos
[NnnYyyyAaaaAa~~!!]
Kai gif Pictures, Images and Photos
[Buh Bye~~~ *drop dead*]

Sorrie for my drama-ness.. It's needed.. realli..
---------------

[2008 Gaze recap~]
Which means.. Me, almost 1 yr of fandom..

[DB- Defective Tragedy]
Scream your pain!! *SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM!*
He's awesome in screaming rite?? *eyes open big big and hold a sharp knife to ur throat* Rite???

-I'll be charged for molesting and monsterism.. Haha!!! get it den laugh.. dun get it.. I pity you.. Serious!-



[Don't show that face, I don't want to die]
-Agony-