Sounds like..
[Babe made it for me!!]
Todae wen sch feeling slpy leh.. den slp on bus,so tired.. den morning go WT do nth leh.. sit there enjoy air-con den slack and play game.. frm 8am-12pm.. after tat lunch den CS..
Omg! I wanna sae it again.. I'm so gonna flunk badly for my CS.. esp the second lesson, machine language one.. totally zero in my brain.. den somemore, todae.. totally cannt take it liao.. *BoOm* i slp.. i tink i slp for 1 hr bah~ so nice to slp, got air-con, den raining.. i wear my hoodie~ Shioking!! slp~ den later online wanna chat so go facebook chat.. but den the connection so damn sux la.. coz the guys are all playing dota.. den later can go home le.. I sld haf insisted tat todae dun go sch de, since im like tired.. slp slp slp.. nth to do leh.. sch, wad for?
Ok watever! during WT i got alot of photos.. den added on to those on my com.. I tink my com is gonna haf a photo burst!! omg~~ So many many many i haben post den keep on having photos..
*Screw, Gazette, SuG and Yumehito's photos coming up.. nxt time*
^*Babe, I haf ur Uru in my hands till u are done wif ur homework..*
If dun faster, I will bite orh~ -.O
-------------
[I wanna cut tis hair style! and i wanna get tis Colour can??]
any objections?
[Intetsu~~ his bass 美美]
^the bass haf edges like Aoi's guitar
[枯れ音]
zutto matte kimi wo omotteittakatta