Friday, December 5, 2008

LOVE!

*edited*

[Baby, save me! (>┏_┓<)]

Todae wen sch late!! reached at abt 8.30am and u noe wad? I'm actually the third person~ =.=""

CS lesson is actually continue ONE question frm ytd, which i totally haf NO clue abt coz i was slping.. so todae, i go do some web surfing den some Crazy taxi-ing.. and den again, I fell aslp.. todae more shiok.. totally slp for almost 1 hr straight.. the others are either dota-ing or taxi-ing or juz surfing the web and doing nth..I tink im the worst! =.=! hontou~

the tcher is nice, i noe, but den seriously the lesson is too dry, dry till my skin can crack and fall off den i fell aslp.. feel sorrie, i tink u also gif up rite? the whole class like oni less den 5 ppl listening to u..
*skin crack is fake, fall aslp is real*

den after sch stayed back for project~ hell tat's the longest time i stayed in sch on a fridae ok.. the project seriously is hell!! OMG~~ i tink anna's bf wait till realli wanna faint le la.. *faintz* we stayed till abt 4pm like tat den we leave, the sch is like empty already lor..

Yeah! I wanna cut hair~ Cut hair cut hair.. cut like the ger!! *posted in the previous post*

AOI wanna go home for Christmas! Aww~ *link*

*Fools mate photos coming up*

[SuG Tricolor Colour release 0312 おめでとうございます!]
------------------
=Pay interest first=

[Bfore NLSG, Cute rite?]

[So KYUTE!!]
^Jin's mine so.. fan-gers back off~ Hahaha! wadever~

-Photo courtesy of Music Japan plus-

[This got to be takeru~]

[I'm guessing tis is Masato?]

[Seriously no idea~ but frm SuG]

[Byo, master of calligraphy]

[Kazuki.. Correct??]

=Photo debts=

[Music Japan recording, shou took nao toking]

[Nao's stuffs (´┏_┓`)]

[Shou]

[Dearie and Kazuki]

[Yumehito~ whoots! the teeth, LOVE]

[Aoi and Yumehito]

*still need to pay somemore ( ̄□ ̄;)!!*
=Bribes=
-Kai and Reita's "glare" interview-

Reita: During that session, Kai suddenly said to me, “Look my way and play for me?” (laughs)
Reita: We didn’t even confirm any details. I was…. attached to him like glue. (laughs)

Kai: I have confidence that if Reita is the bass, we won’t lose to anyone anywhere.

Reita: What, you want money? (laughs) No, for the GazettE, I think that the drummer as the leader will work us in a good direction. During a live, he’s at the very back so he can grasp everything, and he can read the flow of the live. While Kai shouldering the role as the leader, I can feel relieved.

Kai: Ah! That’s kind of embarrassing…. (laughs)
[showing affections to each other??! =x]



[yourhugsarewarm, iwishforever]
My dearest, you'll be with me rite?