Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why?


[Guy in Mask.. Mr Reita..]
His finger so long and nice!!!

[Hyde.. he's like 20 yrs older den me yet still so HOT!]
^he's the Vocalist of Larc~en~ciel & Vamps
# Ok I'm a bit 戀父病 like wad they sae..

Oh forgot to sae.. Sorry Ppl.. He's married already by the way.. and he has a son going 5 yrs old tis yr alreadi.. hee =)

Hyde and Ken wen on Cartoon.. a show host by Kat-tun..
Hyde is soooo sooo soo Funnie! omg..
Kame also.. faint sia~
[Part 1]
[Part 2]


Why those guys are either attached, married or worst.. Gay??? Why???
nxt time i wanna find a bf tat haf lip ring like Aoi and Yuuto.. Argh!! Omg la.. so affected by Fian! Haha.. But ya.. I so damn into lip rings.. ok done.. Eh.. can those guys dun get married nt? My kind will all sob leh.. Haha!! ok wadever!
I'm weird..
I like older guys.. maximum 30 yrs old.. But realli Hyde and Yoshiki is exceptional...
Whoo!! esp wen yoshiki is playing piano and drums!! Whoots!! ok behave!! ARGH~~~ Eh.. sorrie arh.. i so lazy to load yoshiki's photo.. =X u all curious den go find la.. youtube find x-japan also haf.. find S.K.I.N also can..

[Aoi-kun!!!] [Yuuto frm SCREW! Cute la he]







[LEECH]