Thursday, October 2, 2008

Results are Out! KoonIe is Out!!


[The Vocalists of PSC: Myv, Ruki, Shou, Keiyuu, Isshi]

Ok was woken up early by Mr ho's sms.. erm coz i slpt on my phone!! haha wad the hell ok.. so i might as well wake up early to check my exams results.. =.=" still haben fully wake and was so awaken by my results.. Whoosh!! so crazy!! Below is my results and GPA.. dun ask me arh.. ownself see I so lazy to type! the picture there is nt to beautify one hor!! wah nw gpa 3.771 liao la.. Haha.. improved by 0.1.. Yeah! WHOO!!! 大人不在家, 小孩都瘋了!! Haha.. Run abt~~ Sianz the eye haben recover.. todae, the right ear pain.. Pain sia.. below below got 2 videos of hyde.. so funnie! Haha.. Yeah! Keep Rockin' and stay Drug free, ppl~ It's scary to go thru the quitting part!

Whoo! found a Yaoi movie.. altho nt veri nice.. but quite hot stuff leh.. Haha!! ok KoonIe neber stops.. Haha.. "Love is a sacred madness"- Renaissance Proverb..

I dunnoe.. but im Jealous again.. guess im juz nt contented issn't it?? why everywhere i go i juz cant get juz one ******?? One oni is tat so difficult? juz ppl hu at least can tok.. Oh my God! mayb at first i realli sld sae No.. tat means no and i wun get myself into someting like tat as always.. Stupid sia.. "I'm out of the loop~" -Aoi.. Ya, i noe how u feel.. I need to get a Life! Whoo \(-o-)/

[Click to see big big.. Dun pai seh..]

[Ya, I should get the Party Started!]
----------------
I dunnoe but im touched by these vids.. coz they cried? in the first video


[Gazette Fanvid- They grow up liao]

[Kai Fanvid- chasing cars]


[Ya, I cant smile without Kai-chan! *Squeesh sueesh*]

*Gazette's photos all deleted.*


+Seems like I like guys of ard tat age~ I can't help it.. They haf someting Hot in dem+






[LEECH]
"Life is a broken game, This is a broken game!~"