Monday, October 6, 2008

Lots of LOVE!

+Lots Of Photos frm Magazines frm July-Nov+

[Arena 37C special Nov 2008 Issue]

[Actually dunnoe tis one frm where..]

[Mr Rei in mask!]

[Whoots! I *faintz*]


[Gonna Crash all The Teebees! Terrybee!]


[It's Tiring]








[Ain't he like HOT?!]

[Shockwave Nov 2008 Issue]

[LEECH interview, I love the sentence]



[Kai look so Fierce..]


[LOVE tis pic.. all 3 Gorgeous!]


[Ruki-sama]

[I'm still upset abt 'Fluffy']

[Uruha-kun]

<--- Finally found! [Beautiful]

[Aoi-kun]


[Hot neh! but he looks tired]

[Reita-kun]

[so Mr Model]

[Kai-chan]

[He seems to haf slim dwn]

--------------
Fool's Mate Aug 2008 issue..
the 2 photos I've missed out!



[ZY no.41 July/Aug issue 2008]

[Let the good times roll, and never stop to roll!]


[The fifth element makes you driving crazy!]

[I Love tis set of Photots!!]

[I love tis hair better~]

[Love his yo yo dress]

[Sexy in Suit]

[so de Manly]

[Cutie pie!!!]

[The Flame Of Wrath]


[Hope For One Ability]

[FOUND HIM!!]

[Is a Faithful Player]


[Having Good Temperance]


[Prudence Makes Him Strong]

---------------------------
Ok ppl tats my best already! realli so de alot alot photos.. the GazettE is getting hotter as the age goes!! whoots!!!!
Nxt time I tink i will be loading Hyde and VAMPS's photos..
erm ppl, I juz came back to singapore.. so tired!! ok..
I love you all.. take care..
and Damn! I realli wan tat M.A.C liquid Eyeliner and the Colour contacts.. Y sold out? Haiz..





[gemCerey Gazette CM]
^they designed the jewelery demself
Can compare wif Gerezza's CM @ previous post..
Its the same company.. gemCerey~ WHoo! Aoi's eyes!





[LEECH]
"I've lost you, you left me, run now, someday, can't keep counting, sugar pain baby~!"